RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
here is the file before getting in car the party event MC.. ! cant go anywhere pls help
Welcome to the club as been posted dozens of times in the previous posts before this. There is no help until the true v0.2 is used. The OP links are currently not v0.2

Reactions: kalpak

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have anyone get stuck in this car, and not move on the game ?
Nope, no one at all has had this issue...

Seriously, you took the time to create an account to ask the question but didn't take any little time to read this thread's most recent posts? You'll quickly see the reason for the above sarcasm, sir.

KunySang

Mar 26, 2020
Have anyone have link download or another title game similar to this game ? So boring when staying at home to get rid of corona virus :cautious:

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
is it just me or is the name millie and brianna being interchanged constantly? its getting confusing. you might want to proof read your scripts really closely or did I miss something about her having 2 names?

I also seem to be stuck in a loop. when he goes to do his homework it just ask me to fill in the blank and it just keeps cycling through the same set over and over again and never ends. cant get past that point.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also seem to be stuck in a loop. when he goes to do his homework it just ask me to fill in the blank and it just keeps cycling through the same set over and over again and never ends. cant get past that point.
Because you need to answer each one correctly before it will exit you. You are messing one or more up. Search this thread if you need proper homework answers as I'd rather not spoil it for you directly.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Because you need to answer each one correctly before it will exit you. You are messing one or more up. Search this thread if you need proper homework answers as I'd rather not spoil it for you directly.
then I would say this is a very bad design. theres no player feed back and no notification as such.

if I were to design this, I would at least have some indicator that something is wrong or something needs to change. instead of putting the player in an infinite loop and just frustrating the player. the player needs feed back, needs to know when things are done right or wrong.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
answers:
Their
You're
Effect
Their

e.g. to answer (else you don't pass): their ignoring me
wait thats the answer? its Their for that statement? thats not even grammatically correct. Their is possession. that doesnt make any sense. this just makes it even worst that it doesnt give feed back that this was the wrong choice let along being an incorrect statement as well and then puts you in an endless loop.

im sorry but that is just horrible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
then I would say this is a very bad design. theres no player feed back and no notification as such.

if I were to design this, I would at least have some indicator that something is wrong or something needs to change. instead of putting the player in an infinite loop and just frustrating the player. the player needs feed back, needs to know when things are done right or wrong.
I hear ya, I'm just the messenger. I'll let you know in advance that this will not be the only thing you're about to have issue with. Good luck and try not to smash your keyboard soon...more ingame grief is inbound.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I hear ya, I'm just the messenger. I'll let you know in advance that this will not be the only thing you're about to have issue with. Good luck and try not to smash your keyboard soon...more ingame grief is inbound.
I'm not blaming you, sorry if it came off that way, but I just wanted to voice my concerns cuz I honestly dont feel these are acceptable practices in development of a game. I just hope the person making this reads this and understand how bad this is so that he will learn from his mistakes cuz that is the only way to get better. and honestly I cant pull myself to continue with this game with how poor the controls are and the game's logic. also the story just doesnt make any sense. maybe I should have just put in a review. I might just do that now

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
As many others, i'm stuck at the car bug going to the part where the car drives to the road and then doesn't turn.
Hey GreeboGames , is a fix for this bug coming soon?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Complaints on 0.2.

For someone new to your games, it seems MC and everyone already know each other, even though he/they supposedly just moved to a new town. This is kind of weird, or how MC is scared of this "Seth" character without reason.

Intro images when you get to the moving portion it feels like the images are jumping ahead and you might be missing something.

The hard edges on a lot of things, like in bedrooms hitting invisible portions of the beds a space or so away from the model.

Door entering/exiting is a bit too nice, being offset from the door and touching a wall will make you enter/leave and if you just exit or enter and press left/right you are put back through the door.

The text box when someone has large conversations flows off the right side. Like the girlfriend in the lingerie, she worries about coll. I assume it is college something.

Gallery seems broken at least image 9 and 10 cause an error.

Emma in Celia's room, MC accuses her of stealing MC's clothes and not Celia's.

Technically the last question on the homework about "their" could also be they're. It sounds a bit off but it is also grammatically correct.

MC worried about seeing Brianna, but the map and class call her Millie.

Broken Buper.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes