RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lsspanda

Mar 1, 2018
1584818101469.png
1584818143633.png
1584818181648.png

Am i doing something wrong here?

How do i deliver the pizzas or even pick them up? ive already spoken to jay inside

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
go to pizza store with Jay and speak to the desk operative, she should then give you Pizza's and you should be able to see delivery locations upon the map. Although, the game seems a little buggy if I'm honest (got trouble getting to the party)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So i see the incest tag on the post.... I see the incest tag in genre's.... but when you play you call them by their names, and no incest to be found..... Me thinks these tags should be removed until that changes because it is currently false.

As far as I can tell the tags are only on here because the first game used to have incest however since the official release of that one no longer does, and this is a continuation of the official, and there is no patch in sight, these tags should be removed to save people who enjoy that genre some time for use on games that live up to their tags.

Last edited:

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Nothing happened. I did get into the car, I guess. Then the car just stands there. Can't move anything and can't even open the menu. Only thing I can do is press F5 to return to the main menu.
I´m having the same problem. MC just say "Let´s go", and then nothing happen

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm stuck in the part that has to do the homework but when I answer the questions they keep coming back and the game doesn't continue, I've answered all the options!:cry::(

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm stuck in the part that has to do the homework but when I answer the questions they keep coming back and the game doesn't continue, I've answered all the options!:cry::(
Ok now I got it, if I missed only one I had to answer all the others right again !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Here is my unofficial Linux version.
I haven't fully tested it in Linux yet, but it seems to be working fine. Open the "Game" executable to play.
Report issues to me in a private message, and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

- MEGA - -
Many thanks! Can you suggest me a howto or method to do it too myself? I know how to update but no how to build. You can contact me in private if is to annoy other.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
EDIT: Looks like I right, this is nothing but bug fixes, except for the bug I mentioned in the post below this one, and the video files I mentioned, they aren't even part of the game, it even has the wrong protagonist. and if you check the gallery it says image gallery 10 is missing and when I checked the folder, there is no image 10, on top of that, when I deencoded them, I seem to recall the images are actually from one of Greebo's previous games.

Is this update just bug fixes, because checking with the copy I downloaded a while back, the only addition are the 2 video files, it also has the same number of pictures and the previous one 0.1

plus when you extract it the folder say 0.1, and I found it in ALL four download links.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found a bug when you enter the yellow car, it moves the just stops.

Had to place the save in the previous 0.1 then move it back once I went through the driving animation in order to carry on.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is this update just bug fixes, because checking with the copy I downloaded a while back, the only addition are the 2 video files, it also has the same number of pictures and the previous one 0.1

plus when you extract it the folder say 0.1, and I found it in ALL four download links.

View attachment 594147
UPDATE: Looks like I right, this is nothing but bug fixes, except for the bug I mentioned in the post below this one, and the video files I mentioned, they aren't even part of the game, it even has the wrong protagonist. and if you check the gallery it says image gallery 10 is missing and when I checked the folder, there is no image 10, on top of that, when I deencoded them, I seem to recall the images are actually from one of Greebo's previous games.

bbtest

May 17, 2017
Here is my unofficial Linux version of Keepin' It In College [v0.2].

The game client says "Version 1". I ported it from the 0.2 Windows version in OP, so if it is 0.1, then there's nothing I can do about it.
The game starts and runs on both latest Manjaro 19.0.2, and on Debian 11 Bullseye, both running KDE Plasma.
I have not playtested it for more than a few minutes on both distros. I will see if I have time for that a bit later.

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
look at you using Debian testing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CLDꝜ

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
the game has a issue when u get in the car and everything else when he gets in the car and all car dont move or nothing fix that issue plz car stays there fix it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes