RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Its telling me to help millie with her assignment at home but none of the doors are marked and the top left one doesnt let me interact with it whatsoever
Well, that's a bummer. I guess it's just another bug then.
Maybe you did something differently than I did and got stuck. No surprise for an RPGM game, I guess.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
My 0.1 saves seems not working either. Can't do anything, livingroom scene just replays everytime if I get too close that "door" opening and if starting over there is that taxi bug.

edit. Looks like 0.2 compressed is same as 0.1v. Looked through images folder and both has 238 files.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some flavour from the cords .. while dev shuts indoors to game some one elses games .. .probably ... hopefully learning
how to lust epidemic or treasure of nadia .. THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR LEAP IN PERFORMANCE :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
anybody know where the locations for the pizzas the map are
the map shows every location but the pizzas locations so where are they ??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
so .. .one is down to your right of MC house, one is left of Milli student quarters, one is in the student compound, one is left of Jeff”s house. there you go!
the map shows every location but the pizzas locations so where are they ??

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I can't find to deliver my pizza I have one left I have been going over the map 3 times I can't find it

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
you still can .. gotta use the arrows to be in front of the car and push space bar to trigger the sequence.
Nothing happened. I did get into the car, I guess. Then the car just stands there. Can't move anything and can't even open the menu. Only thing I can do is press F5 to return to the main menu.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After Emma takes you the party, speak to the bodyguard at the get, then go back, there's a hole, enter it, head behind the house, enter the shed and the rest should be easy
It take little finesse, but you can click on the yellow car

and when you get to the party
Nothing happened
I dunno what to say .. I myself gave up ever getting in thet car .. and now game is a bug fest I cannot game.
Others said they could. I dunno if dev is pulling our collective legs and releasing troll editions to various of his supporters or targetting whom ever publishese his games to the public.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm getting the same problem with the car. click on the front of the car to get it in. It moves forward then stops in the middle of the road and you can't do anything.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Ho i have a suggstion, finish a game befor start a new one might be a good idea to make ppl believe in your projects :)

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Followed Greebo a long time and things are usually really buggy, the worst part is he often doesn't fix the bugs. At least what I've found is new releases come out before there is any bug fixes. At this point he just needs to junk RPG Maker as it's a buggy mess for him. His renders are good, just the games are super boring grinding to often be stopped by bugs.

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
? on the achievement list did you find taylor. I found here in the library but it still shows not complete.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes