RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
did you figure out how to stop the infinite door bug? Or do i have to start the game over?
I have found out that using a game pad / controller and running trough the doors remove the problem, i don't know if toggling always run on is helping on keyboard controls

lucas5b

Jan 13, 2018
Quest: Find a way to the party !!
where is this location? I didn't see a conversation right :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
V0.2 BETA is out now, with various bug fixes. Some fixes were only found due to you guys so thanks for that. I'm now working on the next version of Nerd Adventure which I showed a preview of previously.

Here's something else I've been working on too, it's very far off being anywhere near ready, and won't be released at least until one of the current games is finished, preferably both. I'll give the hint that it's something long requested for my games.

Render Test.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version one content includes two full in-game days, so v0.2 will begin on Day 3.

What's New?

+ 1 New in-game day

+ Bonus photos to be found around the map

+ New scenes

+ New map locations

+ Movement system reverted to the original

+ Mouse movement enabled

+ Changes to make the first version less "tedious" in areas

+ Various bug fixes

Censored: No
Version: 0.2 beta
Language: English

V0.2 BETA is out now, with various bug fixes
Feb 21 at 4:20am

Keepin' It In College V0.2 (Graduate)
Is v0.2 out yet?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keepin' It In College V0.2 BETA (OUT NOW)

V0.2 BETA has now been released to all patrons of the Lover tier and above. If you're a member of these tiers, or a new member and haven't received the update via. private message, please message me and I'll get it sent over to you ASAP.

What's New?
+ 1 New in-game day
+ Bonus photos to be found around the map
+ New scenes
+ New map locations
+ Movement system reverted to the original
+ Mouse movement enabled
+ Changes to make the first version less "tedious" in areas
+ Various bug fixes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Cant stand 3dcg. So bloody tedious. Running everywhere like a blue arse fly. This is the worst kind of interface next to sandbox.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes