RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
idk bout who ever made this game and all should make a walkthrough so that it helps out ppl alot cuz im having issues finding where the party is at so who made the game plz help me out with that part

D

Deleted member 1442529

The Game has some potential,. The renders are good, the maps are well designed BUT what is wrong with the programming? The game seems to stop running at random locations. The handling of doors is terrible: Sometimes Im stuck between two rooms because as I move a bit, Ill get back into the other room. The collisions are weird: You cant get close to a bed; You seem to enter doors - even if you're relative far away of them; you cant walk over a panty on the floor, but you can walk over a Fence in the college.
Im no native english speaker, but the last answer of the homework seems not right as well (which is super weird, because it feels so random. First I thought the minigame is just repeating itself).

It seems like the dev has a good eye when it comes to design but a really bad hand when it comes to coding (or working with rpgm)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how do i Find a way in to the Party plz help
I think is the end of this version becuse before he tell that Emma wait outside
It take little finesse, but you can click on the yellow car

and when you get to the party

After Emma takes you the party, speak to the bodyguard at the get, then go back, there's a hole, enter it, head behind the house, enter the shed and the rest should be easy

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
when u go back home and all and go to your bedroom where emma is its the end of game and will ask u to save the game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes but now after party I need find emma, where is it?
Go through the front gate and you'll automatically call someone and head home, then speak with Celia in the living room and head up stairs (make sure to hug the bottom wall, or you'll repeat the Celia scene) to your bedroom.

Recommend: I would save before entering your bedroom

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes