RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'll hold you to that.
im serious, you make good renders, like slonique .... the problem is that you need to finish the games you start, otherwise you will end like that guy, and no one likes to support devs that abandon all their games , also maybe it will be better to use renpy, rpgm is not so popular.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I groan everytime I see a new game using rpgm. I avoid games that use it unless the renders are mouth watering. I wish the dev success with this game, but I wouldn't mind seeing this outdated and annoying format disappear into the mists of time.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
im serious, you make good renders, like slonique .... the problem is that you need to finish the games you start, otherwise you will end like that guy, and no one likes to support devs that abandon all their games , also maybe it will be better to use renpy, rpgm is not so popular.
Trust me, if I was knowledgeable enough to make a game using Ren'py I would. In the future, I may work with someone to create a Ren'py game, but it would be a case of me working on the storyline & renders, and someone else doing all of the Ren'py stuff

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Trust me, if I was knowledgeable enough to make a game using Ren'py I would. In the future, I may work with someone to create a Ren'py game, but it would be a case of me working on the storyline & renders, and someone else doing all of the Ren'py stuff
Well, the Renpy Stuff is pretty easy. I'm sure you can find a LOT of potential ppl to help you out with it.

lsspanda

Mar 1, 2018
Am i being an idiot, i went to jay to get the pizza job and now have no idea what to do..

any help?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
ok after checking out the renders do not look bad at all and liked the start other games that have been done, but as previously said I am not sure it is a game that will ever make it to completion. I appreciate it being shared but there are so many games that do not finish and just start out with some good art work.

I wish you luck on the game!!! and hope it will make to a completed game!!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Am i being an idiot, i went to jay to get the pizza job and now have no idea what to do..

any help?
Bring up the map in the item menu "Key Item" it will give you the locations of where to deliver the pizzas

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
find a way how to get on party? help anyone
After Emma takes you the party, speak to the bodyguard at the get, then go back, there's a hole, enter it, head behind the house, enter the shed and the rest should be easy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
GreeboGames

Am I at the end of the game or is it a bug, because when I enter the garage at the party after the pool scene, I find myself back at the front of the house, and hen I enter it, not by choice, I can't leave.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
B. Make it so arrow keys are only way of moving round?
Go to www/js/plugins.js and set QMove to false to enable the usual controls, but you might get clipping issues since the game was made for that kind of movement.

Reactions: Yagizzza
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes