VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Keeping It Secret [v0.1] [Proton]

1. 5.00 star(s)

maninx

A very promising plot that is very realistic with thriller and mystery elements which is pretty rare in a VN

Good writing that keeps you engaged in the story.
    Great character development
    Nice comic style 2d artworks.
    For a first release it also includes nice music.
    If you are looking for a good story to pass time hop right in you won't regret it.
    It has good humor and the conversations between characters feel natural that makes it pretty engrossing.
    Really enjoyed reading it waiting for what's to come in the future.

Keep up the good work dev. Goodluck.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jsd16

As of v0.1
    I have never played games with GGGB ( I don't know what means ) art games . This is my first time playing it and it's nice .

I love prologue of the story it has some mystery , thriller vibe to it which I love . This is first release there are no H scenes / animation atm but dev promises sex scenes from next release .

The only thing I was afraid was there were too many male NPC but dev promises that there will be no NTR but u can steal from others which is kinda relief to me .

Kudos proton for this VN , see u in next update .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Master Duck79

Great start I really liked this game

it has art like GGGB which i love playing games with that art style and it has some really good cg

The main menu music was awesome, a lot of games that start rarely have any music or sound effects

i liked the premise so far it has some dark mystery theme to it

The only problem is that it has too little content but that’s fine from me for a first update

im going to give this a 5 star cause it has potential and i think in future updates will become even greater good luck to the dev