VN Ren'Py Abandoned Keeping It Secret [v0.1] [Proton]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover Image.jpg

Overview:
You play as Daniel a man that was accused of murdering the son of a Mob family, in his room the police found the murdering weapon and a large amount of drugs the only problem for the police was that at the time of the murder Daniel was at custody because he had a fight with a police officer and there were no fingerprints on the murdering weapon.

Daniel's father, the judge of the town, believed that he killed the victim, so he did what he could to make him pay for his crimes so he sentenced him to prison for drug trafficking.
Now after 10 years of prison he is back, and he swears to find the man who set him up he will find in his way a lot of enemies that want to take his life and others that want him back in prison
On his quest for revenge, as he unravels a lot of secrets, Daniel finds himself in all kinds of situations filled with conflicts murder and lots of sex with many hot women.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-04
Release Date: 2021-07-03
Developer: Proton - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Nice premise to the story .
Future tags pls ?
Will there be any NTR in the game ? ( Not a fan of it )
If yes , will it avoidable ‽

Reactions: bruce555

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It has potential. I like that traced art style similar to GGGB. Its a good opening to a story, and if it grows and gets a lot more stuff it could be great. The thing is though in its 0.1 version it is severely lacking in content.

Ways to improve the game:

You are going to get a lot of criticism if it is all on a single sprite for each character like it is now. People have a range of moods. It is important to get some alternate facial expressions for the characters depending on their mood and the scene.

I'll give the best example of this. You just got out of prison and you are at the bar. You have the option to punch this dude in the face or keep your cool and not do anything because you maybe don't want to go right back to jail. If you punch him in the face NOTHING happens visually to indicate this. He just keeps staring at you like a jackass. Adding a bruised face version of him, and tossing in a small "vpunch" transition would add a lot better feel to a scene like that.

It is small things like this that can either draw in players or push them away.

Proton01

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It has potential. I like that traced art style similar to GGGB. Its a good opening to a story, and if it grows and gets a lot more stuff it could be great. The thing is though in its 0.1 version it is severely lacking in content.

Ways to improve the game:

You are going to get a lot of criticism if it is all on a single sprite for each character like it is now. People have a range of moods. It is important to get some alternate facial expressions for the characters depending on their mood and the scene.

I'll give the best example of this. You just got out of prison and you are at the bar. You have the option to punch this dude in the face or keep your cool and not do anything because you maybe don't want to go right back to jail. If you punch him in the face NOTHING happens visually to indicate this. He just keeps staring at you like a jackass. Adding a bruised face version of him, and tossing in a small "vpunch" transition would add a lot better feel to a scene like that.

It is small things like this that can either draw in players or push them away.
Thank you:) i like trace art like GGGB too and i wanted to do something similar in the art aspect and i hope that I have succeeded even a little to make the art look good

I know that it’s small update, no it’s VERY small update and i didn’t put facial expressions on purpose the thing is that some characters i liked at first when creating them but after a few days I dislike them and I ended up changing stuff over and over again and I thought that i should release a small update to get some opinions from others see what others like

I’m not saying that i will do characters and situations that other’s people will tell me to do i just want to know their opinions and make something that everyone likes I WILL change things and definitely will have facial expressions on the game

Also, I don’t mind criticism as long as its civil in fact i want to get criticism to get better and better

Reactions: redraw and yihman1

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, that was short, but I do like the setup of the story, its original in the way the characters are presented and seeing 2D art, it's always refreshing, even if it's traced art, I definitely want to see more of this story, good luck dev. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Proton01

Proton01

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What kind of incest can we expect while on Patreon and no possible added patch ?
Since the game is in its early stages with no sex scenes, I figured that there is no point of having an incest patch yet. In future updates I’ll change it on Patreon with a stepsister and stepmother or something and make an incest patch here.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Since the game is in its early stages with no sex scenes, I figured that there is no point of having an incest patch yet. In future updates I’ll change it on Patreon with a stepsister and stepmother or something and make an incest patch here.
Got it, but even with this your options will be limited (for ex no threesome with stepmom and stepsister);
Some dev migrate to Suscribestar for this reason.
This said, good luck with your game, this very well written story has a lot of potential.

Proton01

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Got it, but even with this your options will be limited (for ex no threesome with stepmom and stepsister);
Some dev migrate to Suscribestar for this reason.
This said, good luck with your game, this very well written story has a lot of potential.

I don’t think I will make a threesome with sis and mom I want it to make the affection believable as best as I can although now that you mention it, it will be pretty good idea to have 1 or two scenes with them I don't know yet.
but IF I make a threesome (which again I can't promise right now) I will make it to Patreon adoptive sister or something

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I suggest rewriting the overview, you use the term "he" to refer to Daniel, the Victim, The Judge. This makes the overview very confusing. Also, is the Judge part of a Mob family? That seems like a bad choice for trying to keep out of the eyes of the law.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Dev I see there is no way to change MC name , will we be given a option to change it next update . Or is the name Daniel is for any personal reasons / preference and it will be named as it is ?

Proton01

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I suggest rewriting the overview, you use the term "he" to refer to Daniel, the Victim, The Judge. This makes the overview very confusing. Also, is the Judge part of a Mob family? That seems like a bad choice for trying to keep out of the eyes of the law.
You're right I've just changed it

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes