VN - Others - Completed - Keiko-san (47) my co-worker, is a single mother [Final] [HotBamboo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

1234Paul

one look at the art can say a lot about a game, in this ones case is repulsive to even look at same imagines/photos of the game. dont know how some people say this is good

2D games use flat graphics, called sprites, and don't have three-dimensional geometry. They're drawn to the screen as flat images, and the camera (orthographic camera) has no perspective.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sick Loli Rapist

Tha game overall is not good, is great. The H scenes are really erotic and if you enjoy the style it makes everything better. The story is good and makes totally sense, it's really realistic so there's no "I fucked this guy that is 24 years younger than me just because I wanted", the author put really some effort in writing and it's really shown.

There are only 2 cons, the 1st one being that even if you save, close the game and reload the same file sometimes it won't take you back from where you left, it's like it never saved so since it's a bug it doesn't actually count in the rating. The other con is the fact that the game is silent, there's only sound for the H-scenes. I dunno why because in the main menu you can hear it but once you open it, it disappears which is not actually good (that's why it has 4 stards instead of 5).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

A short nice VN
    - I like the characters (my type and all)
    - Story is good, typical of what you see in this niche

- Not a big fan of the animation
    - the controls can be tough click
    - the english is a little off but its manageable
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Arshavinstyle

I was pleasantly surprised by this visual novel. With a deep story and a pretty good character development until the end. The art of the game is pretty good as well as its animations and in conclusion what makes it a gem, is that the story and its actions make you be in it.

I installed it simply because I saw that it had some animations and I was pleasantly surprised.

I don't know what are you waiting for to install it.