Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Welp I decided to skip through text and on my quests it does not state the bandit requests that I need to do in order to join them. If anyone can reply to this with what I need, it would really be appreciated.
hmm, as I remember, in first you need to craft: mask, smoke bomb and sharpen blade (dagger) — use backsmith for that; on second you need some health potions, book of traps and 3 ale (or maybe smf like that, I didn't remember).

Last edited:

Eruthan

Sep 9, 2019
ok, i m stuck with the first quest of xmas how to Access at the first house ? i go behind the house but there is nothing to do

Eruthan

Sep 9, 2019
did you see shining spot? Maybe this is wrong house?
i don't have any shining spot, at the entrance keira say she need to go behind the house then i think it's the good one (at the east of the map ? ) sorry for my broken english

Edit : nvmd : it's was bugged but it's ok now thanks Gun-Bao

Last edited:

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
is there a walkthrough because im stuck on the red blue green puzzle (
It is simple: R+G+B=10, but you must know, how much each color and how much switches you will switch for 10.
You must search information about cost each color not only this location with switches. Think, who may known that.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Has anyone got a save from the end of v0.6.0? my own files seem to be corrupted somehow, checked everywhere but no new quest or content to be played anywhere. Also some quest markers are just stuck, hovering in place, even when the character is not there. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Yes please, I need too...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this version is broken an have many quests bugs.
It goes not more futher.
these are some quests that overlap and make it impossible to continue playing.
1676869224578.png

1676869265524.png

after defaet GoblinKing quest ist game broken.

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Good afternoon, everyone. I released a bugfix. Sorry for the mistakes. I also attach a save in which the main plot is completed, not counting the content of version 7.

GAME
SAVE

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
There's a 0.7.1 available on his Boosty.

However, I'm stuck probably halfway into the earlier releases. I have a quest marker on the adventurer's guild, the guy at the desk has an exclamation mark but only tells me "Sorry sweetie, no work today". Can't find anything to progress, I think at the last guild quest it said I have an off day and should visit my friends, but none of the characters I've interacted with so far allows me to progress, and all the repeatable jobs only give the +1 but no new content (unless they're super grindy, but I've spent like a week each doing them all day...).

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes