Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I did the card shaper guild quest
and the neria tavern quest
but there seems to be another Alice quest somewhere, for i seem be missing one with her
1677071420304.png

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
did you complete version 0.6 before, or did you at least start the game again from the quest with Alice?
I used a 0.6 save file which was completed thus far.

As I think about that missed scene — you need walk with Alice much more
So it is more walking with her, i kinda expected that. but i had been walking a couple of days in a row and nothing new began so i figured it must been related to a quest or something. Thank you for clearing that up

can i have this save file?
I can do that, do realize i missing 2 more scenes from the beginning. I unlocked them but for some reason they never appeared in the gallery

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I did the card shaper guild quest
and the neria tavern quest
but there seems to be another Alice quest somewhere, for i seem be missing one with her
View attachment 2408689
I been keeping up with walking Alice as suggested, and the following scene unlocked:
1677343158954.png
However it doesn't seem to be added to the gallery.
Was this the scene that is unlocked for walking her often enough as training?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I'm still stuck. Either it's bugged or I'm missing a trigger.
Alice won't progress past her walks where she refuses blowjobs, her training level is >100 by now (checked with savegame editor, but got there without changing values - just spamming her training), but she won't progress past that. Adventure guild has a quest marker but the guy just says "I'm sorry no work today". Sewers guy also tells me "no news yet come back later".

Any ideas?

Ebaut

Feb 5, 2018
Alice won't progress past her walks where she refuses blowjobs, her training level is >100 by now (checked with savegame editor, but got there without changing values - just spamming her training), but she won't progress past that. Adventure guild has a quest marker but the guy just says "I'm sorry no work today". Sewers guy also tells me "no news yet come back later".

Any ideas?
Same

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018

Any ideas?
I guess this is also the reason why the new quest is not triggered.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
I don't know how to proceed looks like talking to the human wolf about the professional cardplayer will end anything.
Do not visit him as friend otherwise you cannot go through with the other quests.
What is the difference between ale and beer (I cannot give the bandit beer)?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know how to proceed looks like talking to the human wolf about the professional cardplayer will end anything.
Do not visit him as friend otherwise you cannot go through with the other quests.
What is the difference between ale and beer (I cannot give the bandit beer)?
Same here. I've completed the 4 quests I received, and now it's all "No work, Sorry". Is there a switch to trigger before talking to Dr. Werewolf?

*EDIT*
So I replayed before I talked to him, and I continued normally. Talking to him finishes a later quest with a hypnotic card game (that you haven't started) and skips a lot of quests. This is rather annoying because you need to buy a book from Dr. furry for one of the bandits.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes