LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
The puzzle for the orc magician ?
If I remember you just need to reach 10 points by pulling the switchs with each color = a number
You can find the color code in a book but I think it's something like:
Blue = 2
Green = 3
Red = 4
where do i find the magician

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
thank you found it but not sure how to get ten when you can only pull them once
In orc's barraks you may get hint about colors. How much switches and which colors you must turn on to get 10? To restart switches press BRB (It's safe, no one nuclear missile will be launched).

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is like... 10% of my main monitor, and going fullscreen is annoying.
Sheesh. It's not an engine thing either, I've played games on 2000 that let you resize the screen.
Oh well.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
This game has an annoying bug. All resource cranberry, wood etc in the forest are gone after the quest from the Mayor and later on during the second gang leader quest (relocation) all monsters are gone.
How to solve this? Is there a specific order to do the quests and if you do not do this the game is messed up ? Should I do not hunt with the Orc in the forest before a certain quest? must I be still level one to get any monster to fight?

Strange is also I pay 1500 for that mercenary girl i still have that money, hence I got her for free??? (also I have still the mahogany wood or red wood in mine inventory and the quest is not closed but I got the reward).
I found a broken sword and a peace of steel how to repair repair that?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Save game after talking to the mine guy
A-ha! Got it. Now I know which switch turn on (359: miner'squest_4) for skipping that bug

Holy crap! All talking with that guy, Claudie is BUGGED! When I defeat 1st mine boss and start talking with Claudie automatically —the game is stuck.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes