Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Even if there's a passing mention of shit in a game, it warrants the "scat" tag, apparently.

What's so fucking wrong in just making sure of things?

Aug 4, 2019
just search online save editor, and put the files in then download, it will say what files you need besides the save file, so the items are not just item#23 or something like that.
I think I used this one
But I agree that it's really bad that you have to use one.
The patreons didn't have this problem? Or they all just used this method and it didn't get fixed in a week?
Can you tell us what the item number is?
I couldn't open the RVdata2 file

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Nice game so far but I end blocked because unable to make the strong health potion.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Even if there's a passing mention of shit in a game, it warrants the "scat" tag, apparently.

What's so fucking wrong in just making sure of things?
The game has no scat content there are rimjobs but without scat. I wouldn't find it disgusting in this comic graphic but even funny if Keira licks an ass and he farts and poops on her tongue or in her face

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Quest ork invasion:
I need a strong healing potion I have enough moon grass 1 spider gland and 1 piece of slime. I have searched all the boxes in the orc fortress and can no longer find and buy nothing anywhere. How do I solve this?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Nice game so far but I end blocked because unable to make the strong health potion.
Quest ork invasion:
I need a strong healing potion I have enough moon grass 1 spider gland and 1 piece of slime. I have searched all the boxes in the orc fortress and can no longer find and buy nothing anywhere. How do I solve this?

I think it is a real bug with strong healing potion.
For now we have 2 workarounds: create or buy shp before get a quest; or use cheat - edit savegame to add some ingredients or potion.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I think it is a real bug with strong healing potion.
For now we have 2 workarounds: create or buy shp before get a quest; or use cheat - edit savegame to add some ingredients or potion.
Okay but so far I never found "gland" so impossible to make it before the quest and I never see gland or SHP in the shop too. I miss something ?

Last edited:

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Can you tell us what the item number is?
I couldn't open the RVdata2 file
Actually I didn't saw that item number. When i put in the items file (\data\Items.rvdata2) that's when I saw it.
It will write out where to put it on the website, you can just drag and drop it like the save file.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes