Ren'Py - Completed - Kelly's Family: Mother in Law [K84]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jack Beauregard

-------- └(・-・)┘ --------

Meh, that sums up my thinking best.

It's still visually clean (for a 2018 game). The sex scenes are great and animated. Quite a few places to "visit". A stepmother clearly above the other girls. Lots of (game over)endings.

So, what's the problem?

Repetitiveness... In itself, the game is short, but you'll have to repeat the same days over and over again. I think if I'd played it with the walkthrough, I'd have enjoyed it a lot more.

I think it deserves a good 3.5* or more if you're not put off by the grind style. Unfortunately, the site doesn't allow it, so it'll be a 3* for me.

I recommend it. And since criticism is easier than practice, I'd like to say thank you and congratulations to KB84 Games for their work.

Signed Jack Beauregard
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TrueJackal

Just finished it, love it. With the walkthrough it's a short fun game with some fun themes that's good at raising the tension until the end where you're just fucking the mother in law all over the place (pool, kitchen, living room, driving, bathroom, and even a pegging scene)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hentaiXkamen

I Love women with short hair and athletic body like Sarah and Kelly in the game, and the Incest bit gave the perfect excitement of breaking a taboo. I just wish there were more games with short haired women like this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TG Jad

Good story and good graphics. Lots of ways to get a "game over", but plenty of different ways to interact with the characters. A bit repetitive, but entertaining and enough to keep your interest pretty much throughout.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly

the story
    _________
    not so good but it's conviecing

the animation

the render

playtime

the choices /routes

gameplay

point and click system

but you should really try it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

c4cuckold

Loved this one, the artwork and animation are flawless!! The progression of the story is relatively rational. Overall good game play experience. Had to take matters into hand after playing the game ;)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

I personally find this game super erotic, one of not many which have so good animations. Damn shame though that it is such a short play. 2 weeks of gameplay, of which 1/3 is grinding. At the start we have on gf, with time we qonquer a second more sexy one.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

♩♪♫ ŤЦ尺尺ØЛ ♫♪♩

a great game and recommended for anyone horny as I am. only angst is it is too short for my taste which seems to proliferate in most of these kinds of games. the ride was excellent and provides a satisfying ending (depending on your choices).