RPGM None けものパーティ! (Translation request)

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there ,i made a machine translation V2 (BROKEN FIGHT MECHANIC FIXED)
|my deepL version is disabled until the new public version of translator++ so you will have to do with google transl|

System images
Data
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • AND system.rar into \www\img\system
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
Whenever a fight happens it gives a loading error right away
View attachment 1640814
I had the same issue and run some troubleshooting, apprently the [System.json] file of the english patch is causing it.
Replace the games [System.json] files with the japanese one from your backup and it should run fine.

This does make some menues japanese, but you should be able to figure out what they mean pretty quickly.
And incase you forgot, the [System.json] file is inside \Game\www\data.

(Note that there are some other bizzare bugs with the patch, it completly messes with your equipment.
You lose one accessory slot and your costume bugs out, you can unequip it without the requirements or the bonuses from it.
You lose your bangle slot or whatever if you requip your gear as well. (and the gear is has equipment display issues too)

Whats ever more hilarious, if you start a new file you start without anything but your weapons, (I was very confused to start naked after the intro)
so you better patch the game after you have a japanese savefile with gear)

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there ,i made a machine translation V2 (BROKEN FIGHT MECHANIC CURRENTLY FIXED)
|my deepL version is disabled until the new public version of translator++ so you will have to do with google transl|

System images
Data
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • AND system.rar into \www\img\system
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Updated with the fix
|F95 image and file upload is currently broken |

Reactions: SoulSearcher