RPGM None けものパーティ! (Translation request)

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
Fuck this +1 shit imma just translate it lmao, gimme a couple days. Not even sure if it's worth it on this dead thread

Last edited:
Reactions: rho_aias

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
alright my dudes here's what i got,
translated all the H-gallery stuff best i could, i started translating side quest stuff but it got so mundane
and only a few quests lead to actual H content, so alot of random npcs and some side quest dialogue is MTL
fixed most of the text breaks, redid the combat icons into english, translated MOST of the main quest,
and didn't touch a few things to avoid breaking game code

you know the drill: data and js folders get dropped into the www one and the system will go in www>img
to replace the folder in there

make sure you're using the version of the game posted by topic creator

have fun lmao

Last edited:

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
translated all the H-gallery stuff best i could, i started translating side quest stuff but it got so mundane
and only a few quests lead to actual H content, so alot of random npcs and some side quest dialogue is MTL
fixed most of the text breaks, redid the combat icons into english, translated MOST of the main quest,

you know the drill: data and js folders get dropped into the www one and the system will go in www>img

have fun lmao
Have you repaired the missing equipment slots? I've tried the translation someone shared before, but it actually makes the equipment slots disappear.

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
Have you repaired the missing equipment slots? I've tried the translation someone shared before, but it actually makes the equipment slots disappear.
yeah as long as you don't use a save from that version then it should work. i wrestled with it for a while so thats why i left a few coded things untranslated to avoid messing anything up.

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
yeah as long as you don't use a save from that version then it should work. i wrestled with it for a while so thats why i left a few coded things untranslated to avoid messing anything up.
Is the download link you provided correct?

Lykanter

Sep 27, 2021

have fun lmao
link doesn't work

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
fuck, im too drunk

lemme know if this works or not, im still kinda new to upload sites

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019
fuck, im too drunk

lemme know if this works or not, im still kinda new to upload sites
Mediafire requires their paid service to download multiple files. It's probably easier to use something like pixeldrain, mega or google drive.