Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sNjy6k.png

Overview:
Welcome to the café!! Kemopop! is an R-18 game where you match sweets and make cute waiter boys undress. All artwork was made especially for this game!!!
Kemopop! features an ever-increasing cast of characters, including special content for hyper lovers...! More characters and alternate image sets are being added, so stay tuned!!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-11
Release Date: 2024-07-06
Developer: Kemohaus 18 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Seems like a nice enough game, but I kinda wish it wasn't furry. Otherwise it'd be somewhat up my alley. I'm sure some other folk here would get a nice kick outta this though. Someone should tell me if the hyper content is good (and if there's futas).

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
This takes Trap / Female Futa to the next level.
Many of the face designs are clearly Lolis' / Girls', they just removed the boobs and slapping huge dicks on, then call it 'boy'
Not sure is it lazy, bad artistic skills, or just a kink of the dev's :(
This is anime and furry, both styles combined create such an abstraction that just making something look "cute" will make it very hard to distinguish male from female.
This is such a weird complaint to have anyway, femboys are not new or unusual, and neither is shota. (well, not new at least).
Just because *you* prefer big hunky dudes, doesn't mean an artist is bad or lazy for not catering to your tastes.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Seems like a nice enough game, but I kinda wish it wasn't furry. Otherwise it'd be somewhat up my alley. I'm sure some other folk here would get a nice kick outta this though. Someone should tell me if the hyper content is good (and if there's futas).
Okay, I actually played it. It's actually kinda fun. Lot of different gamemodes here. And the hyper content is indeed hyper content.

ChipChapley

Oct 11, 2019
Well Fisk is bullshit. I cleared everyone but him. Level 5 and now you keep getting massive balls that relate to nothing. Several times: screewipe? Hope you enjoy three max sized objects that relate to nothing that was just pushed in front you. Use the power? Here's two giant tomatoes, enjoy the count down.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes