Others Kemopop! [v1.6.5c] [Kemohaus 18]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Daugorn

Oct 16, 2018
This takes Trap / Female Futa to the next level.
Many of the face designs are clearly Lolis' / Girls', they just removed the boobs and slapping huge dicks on, then call it 'boy'
Not sure is it lazy, bad artistic skills, or just a kink of the dev's :(
you might just be a bit stupid

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Many of the face designs are clearly Lolis' / Girls', they just removed the boobs and slapping huge dicks on, then call it 'boy'
Completely agree, they either need to just refer to them as futa or take some anatomy lessons cause they are 99% fem and 1% boy which is impressive when over 20% of their body mass is penis.

• Haha
Reactions: TrapStelle

sukubot

May 12, 2023
I wish there were more artworks and poses. The artwork itself is great but there's not enough to make it a good ero game. And while the gameplay is fun, with a nice variety, there are still better games to satiate your puzzle autism. The dev seems invested in it though, and it doesnt lack the potential to become a great game.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, I admit that I am an idiot, because I just have no idea what is happening in this game.

Like I don't know what my goal is, how to match/clear anything or what this game this is referencing/mimicking. From what I experience, there is no tutorial that just says "Ok here is how the game works" when I go the Itchio page, the description doesn't say it either. I get this is one of the games that people who have played something similar, just understand innately, but I don't.

I thought this was like a Watermelon game where you get two similar shapes to touch and they merge, but it isn't. When I drop two matching things, nothing happens. When I spam objects, eventually they start to clear, but I don't see what the pattern is. I believe it has something to do with the blue line, but even then when I flood stuff about the line, nothing still happens.

Please help.

huydan123

Aug 15, 2022
View attachment 3821624

Overview:
Welcome to the café!! Kemopop! is an R-18 game where you match sweets and make cute waiter boys undress. All artwork was made especially for this game!!!
Kemopop! features an ever-increasing cast of characters, including special content for hyper lovers...! More characters and alternate image sets are being added, so stay tuned!!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-11
Release Date: 2024-07-06
Developer: Kemohaus 18 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3821626 View attachment 3821627 View attachment 3821628 View attachment 3821629 View attachment 3821630 View attachment 3821631
what a day

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
They really need to make possible to buy some upgrades with the money you get each stage because some are far too time consuming/hard to be done by normal means lol

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
ma man... its literally a bunch of small creatures with big dicks... and you say you are not sure its a kink? :ROFLMAO:
but that follows the same logic of "tomboys are just shotas/guys without dicks" :ROFLMAO:
this is a fucking hentai game site take your kink ass game and go grab some tissues and stop crying about random shit :ROFLMAO:

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
I just wished the futa tag was actual ... futas ... and not traps. It ain't even close , if you put futa tag then do futa dude ... and if you wanna do trap tag then do trap smh ...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes