Others - Kemopop! [v1.8.5] [Kemohaus 18]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Eepy Poss

Suika game, or other games like this, work because of the limited amount of things you can drop and how everything eventually combines into a larger version which forces you to be strategic about it. Take too long and your combo dies and your cash payout is lower. Go too fast and the physics become an issue as groups of 3 end up bouncing around and blocking off other matches. This game, however, throws all that out the window and punishes you for both being strategic and also for rushing, despite it wanting you to rush. When you first start out you can afford to rush because you usually only have about 3 different types of cookies/balls so its pretty simple to put them with similar groups. Once you get a 4th, or a 5th, or a 6th, it gets increasingly impossible to progress due to the fact that the sizes can be anywhere from tiny to absolutely huge and with more balls to drop you'll very often find yourself with a group of 3 and the 4th one you need doesn't come until like 8 drops later where now its covered and you can't use it anymore.

The concept is there but the gameplay's design is lacking in my opinion. They want you to go fast so you can get a higher combo so you can get a higher payout but going fast is kind of a problem when things bounce around a lot so even if you want to drop a red in a very specific spot it's not uncommon for you to drop it and then it bounces to a completely different area and blocks out another group. In the tar levels it also isn't too uncommon for tar balls to completely block the top of your well so you literally have no choice but to hope that RNG will give you 4 of the same time and most of the time it doesn't and now you've got a whole assortment of different balls needing a 3rd and/or 4th to clear out just to access the clusterfuck underneath.

I can see many people enjoying this as a mindless time waster but to me it just feels frustrating because its designed in such a bad way that you'll likely struggle to get to level 6 and almost never get past it because of the rng, the varying sizes, and the physics. Its an interesting take on a match 4 to use a suika format but it feels too heavily weighted against the player, especially when there are, to my knowledge, no upgrades so really there is nothing you can do in a lot of situations but keep trying again and hope your machine refills give you a lot of matches so you have more room to work with and less stuff to clear each time.

I like the music and the art is cute, also obviously smol furries with hyper cocks. Take it or leave it, thats what it is. To each their own.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It´s okay.

The art is pretty cute.

The music is fitting.

The gameplay isn´t complicated but after more and more different kind of balls are added it gets kinda annoying for me but it isn´t bad pretty simple.

If you want a quick minigame and see some femboy furries try it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cannon9009

While I'm not really into furry content, it's a very competently put together game with decent art that combines Match 4, Match 8, and other gamemodes into a Suika Game style gameplay format. I'll be looking forward to whatever new gamemodes they add to this.