RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
[Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト)

Dlsite code : RJ289056 , RE289056
Game Version : 1.07x425
Current Translation Version : 0.6​

This is my first MTL and partial edit, so expect terrible grammar and inaccurate translation. Bonus because I don't know much of Japanese. So far my target is to translate non-story element first, then if I feel like it will touch the story.... however barebone it is. Yeah, the game dont have much story but more keen to collect your waifu and train them for battle. Rape every NPC you can see and impregnate them if you want etc.
I take liberty to add or alter some minor changes to the code to make the text more readable, as well as minor gameplay changes.

General Game Info :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Version 1.07d4d Translation Changelog
Translation Changelog:

Link to Mega folder :

Currently latest version is 0.6

How to install :
Make sure it is version 1.07x425, then just extract the "www" folder to main game folder with Game.exe, replace everything.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Updated to 0.3.2
The damage popup is weirdly behind battle menu so I relocate it to upper part of the enemy sprite so it is more visible. I relocate the name display in name input screen to the left so some name text don't run out of the box.
Because some gears dont have text for stat bonus it give, sometime you cant properly compare them with what you wanna buy or blacksmith it. It only compare to mostly Defense stat. So I add coloured text for bonus stat. Armor.json is only 1/4 done.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
v0.3.5 update.
I planned to write a more detailed class profile of character. It is mostly a mess due to limited spaces, so I learned very basic code to relocate some stuff and create char case that can change font size. Still messy but I manage to cram what I want to details.
I hate google translate. It failed to do a simple job of just copy and paste the same English text. But no it has to put a random space and the code can't detect the text because it is not exact match.Anyway deleting space in [GRADE: "insert number"] fix the research mechanic.
Planned to complete Armor.json next.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
v0.4
Wow I have done quite a hefty work. Took quite a long time to do.
Fully translated and add detail of equipment in Armor.json.
I also do makeover of Skill.json to have more technical description. The damage skills will have the attribute, the type of hit and the stat effected it whenever available.
1613848047006.png
For example above is description for Black Flash skill, (All) mean hit all enemies. It has Thunder attribute, a Magic skill and Magic Attack stat effect the damage.
For attribute we have roughly 29 type. Unique attribute like
N.Attack = Normal Attack, should apply element or ailment of equipped weapon.
CTRL = Control, associated with Puppeteer monster or manipulation skills.
Doll = Those controlled by certain CTRL skills or manipulation skills will have their Normal Attack become "Doll" type.Most of them cannot be given command and AI controlled.
Belial= Unique to Exzack summoned by Summon Armageddon skill.Extremely powerful.

There is 3 skills type.
PHYS = Physical attack effected by character hitrate, enemy evasion, can be countered.
MAGIC = Magical attack effected by enemy magic evasion, can be reflected.
HIT = Accuracy based on given hitrate regardless of enemy evasion and cannot be countered or reflected.If it is 100% then it always hit.Most powerful skills type.

Words enclosed with < and > is the stat effecting the damage, otherwise it is described like usual.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Just check
Or just type Villnammellet 1.07d4 in google and you get multiple sources.

Reactions: maxhentry

Cabbagelord

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for the edited translation so far!
Since there is nowhere better to ask, maybe someone here could help?
I beat the dragonicle mountain bosses and even did a 2nd lap to beat them all again, went to check out the zombie territory past the Jungle but aside 3 different enemies and ruins it had nothing else. Where am I supposed to go now or do what? I am still missing 30% of enemies and one achievment for anal training so surely there is something that I am too dumb to find.

markusks

Feb 21, 2018
Just Wanted to say Thanks for The Translation! Have been going through dlsite and ulmf and was stoked to see someone was translating villnamellet when i searched for it here, keep up the great work.