• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト Ver23.08.24 (v1.1b_2) English Translation

Do you want me to take out the increased escape chance?

• Total voters

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
This is a technically finished translation. What I mean by that is everything should be in English except for the 2 words cooking and medicine inside one of the synthesis menus because I can't find them to translate them. It is a combination of google translate mtl and personal editing. I didn't just change the grammar of the sentences mtl gave me. I started with Translator++ (free version) and got a google translation to start with. Then I went in by hand with my hazy, years old, 2 college semesters of Japanese, Jisho.org, and the Firefox extension Yomichan combined with JMdict, JMnedict, and KANJIDIC to parse and provide dictionary definitions for words and phrases. I spent almost a month combing through to make it as readable and accurate as possible. This includes making sure the text fit in every text box, so if you see something sounds weird, but the text box is stuffed full, then I had to hack it down to size. Translator++ says I've typed in 75% of the total translation by hand, so hopefully it won't be too poetic. But I know there are still plenty of typos and awekward points because 1. Japanese is very contextual, and I had a very limited view of the context when translating from Translator++, and 2. I'm still going back and correcting things as I actually get to play the game (hence the WIP tag). Sometimes I spent 8 hours straight on a weekend day just trying to grasp the translation and editing. Towards the end of one such session, delirium set in because I caught an "I has" and changed it to "I hae" only to find that again later and change it to an "I hvave" (I went to bed at this point).

I wanted to give back to this community since I've been a long time leech. Thank you to the site owners, admins, moderators, donors, jokers, creators, and all the chill people.

For clarity, this is not the game, it is just a translation of the version v23.08.24 also called v1.1b_2. I don't know if I can say the name of the website to search for the game, so I'll just say try asking a perverted cat for [200601][KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト Ver23.08.24 [RJ289056].
To install, simply extract the zip into the "www" folder and overwrite.

The only modification I have made to the game itself is greatly increasing the escape chance when you try to run away because I was so tired of failing to escape when some of the areas can get pretty big with lots of random encounters. But let me know if everyone hates this and I'll change it back. People have voted and most want it taken out, so I changed the escape ratio back to the game's official setting. For anyone that wants to change the game's escape ratio themselves, just go to www\js\plugins.js and open that plugins.js file with any text editor. ctrl + f to find "escape ratio" and change the 0.5 to any higher (or lower lol) number you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Hello,

this is the link to the store.

Just so you know it's a loli game.
Thank you. For some reason I had this assumption that people would know the game or its genre, but now that I think about it, it's silly to assume that.

While I'm here, I'll also add another warning that while the game has a light-hearted tone, the content itself is non-consensual, mostly maledom (some femdom), and there are some depictions of violence during sexual encounters.

Gameplay is like old-school pokemon, but your base stat of "Memories" you permanently get for doing almost anything in the game is shared across all characters and makes everyone stronger and lvl faster.

Last edited:

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
Hello, wanted to say that your work is very appreciated, thank you. This is a great title, although it probably won't be allowed her to be properly posted as a release.

Reactions: amaiakagane

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
1704837327058.png
After some time, Q menu breaks and the font size becomes very small for some reason. I suspect it happens when memories count reaches 4-digit numbers, but I'm not sure.
Added my save file when it happened just in case.

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
View attachment 3248140
After some time, Q menu breaks and the font size becomes very small for some reason. I suspect it happens when memories count reaches 4-digit numbers, but I'm not sure.
Added my save file when it happened just in case.
I've only changed text, and tried my hardest to avoid anything else to not mess up the game, but I still wanted to help, so I tried using your save file you uploaded, and my game didn't even recognize it, so I couldn't load from it. My save doesn't have that issue and it has 24,000 memories. My best guess would be maybe we're using different versions of the game so the edited data and js are mismatching? I got mine from sukebe.nyaa.si (ver23.08.24)

The only other thing I could think of would be to try using the A key for the mating anywhere, the E key for the standing picture, and the Tab key to change the transparency since these are all related to the Q key menu. Hopefully one of them will jostle the Q menu.

Just in case, I'll look at the translated text for that menu and see if there's some kind of special unicode character in those strings that could be messing it up.

Edit: So I don't see anything so far, but I did notice that the small text in your picture isn't the text that is supposed to show up in the Q menu. It's too small to read, but it still doesn't fit what's supposed to be there (from my save's picture).

Edit2: If there is no issue when you have 3-digit memories, but then the Q menu breaks once you reach 4-digit (1,000) memories, then there could be a specific line in the menu causing the issue since the menu that isn't showing up for you is supposed to change as you hit milestones (more and more memories). To test this, I'll have to try a new/fresh save and get to 1000 memories, so give me a bit to get there.

Edit3: I got a new save up to 4-digit memories and the Q menu itself is working, but the text above is absolutely doing what you reported. I'm going to try to see if changing any of the text I translated will help fix it. Maybe it's a word wrapping issue. Either way, if I fix it, I'll update the translation right away. Thanks for reporting this.

Edit4: Alright, I think I fixed it. For some reason the original game had a number after the displayed text, but the author didn't put that number behind every displayed text in that menu, so I thought why not? and just put that number behind the rest of the lines, and it worked :3. Going to update the translation right away.
1704866487503.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kaossss

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
Thanks for the fix!
Also I have a question about the memories bonuses, because I don't really understand what do they mean exactly. What is "Suitable level", and how do exp bonuses from 1000 and 2500 memories work? The wording is a bit difficult to understand.
And one more question about gameplay if you know: how many times is it worth creampying and impregnating a character? I know you get memories for the first time, and also you get stats for each time, but is there anything else on certain points, like 10 impregnations for example? Or should I just switch to the next character after the first impregnation? Also who exactly gains stats from it, is it the character who is being creampied/impregnated, the main character, or both?

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the fix!
Also I have a question about the memories bonuses, because I don't really understand what do they mean exactly. What is "Suitable level", and how do exp bonuses from 1000 and 2500 memories work? The wording is a bit difficult to understand.
And one more question about gameplay if you know: how many times is it worth creampying and impregnating a character? I know you get memories for the first time, and also you get stats for each time, but is there anything else on certain points, like 10 impregnations for example? Or should I just switch to the next character after the first impregnation? Also who exactly gains stats from it, is it the character who is being creampied/impregnated, the main character, or both?
So the author of the game is pretty vague on most of the mechanics and I totally get why it's confusing, but from what I can tell, "Suitable Level" goes something like this: each area will have an Area Level that shows on the top right of the screen. The starting (200 memory) "Suitable Level Bonus Start" will give you an exp multiplier as long as your "PT Level" (party level) is within 5? levels of the area level. With more memories, the Suitable Level range will expand to within 10 levels (10x exp) and then within 20 levels (5x exp). The "Suitable Level Bonus L2" (Level 2) and "Suitable Level Bonus L3" (Level 3) you get later from even more memories will then further increase the exp gain you get from your PT level being within 10 or 20 levels of the area level.

You get certain items at specific numbers of impregnations (lvl 5, 10, 20, 50, 120?). I can't remember what items at what numbers, but I don't think they were especially important. As for the stats, the character you choose to "mate" with in the menu when you interact with a bed is the one who gets the stats only. For example, if you choose Makina, she will permanently get +1 max hp, attack, magic attack, and speed. If she gets impregnated, she will get another +5 max hp and +5 max mp on top of the previously mentioned bonuses. These bonuses are permanent and stack. So if you had sex 10 times, and she was impregnated 5 of those times, she will have +35 max hp, +25 max mp, +10 attack, +10 magic attack, and +10 speed. This is a flat bonus that will be included in any calculations from equipment that raise stats by a percent.
Choosing the main character from the bed shows him having sex with Makina, but it will raise the main character's stats.

Some characters have high single target damage, some have high multi-target damage, others have strong healing, strong buffs, strong debuffs, draw aggro and tank, and some are all-rounders. On top of all that, there are a lot of unique skills that different characters can learn. Honestly I have no recommendation on what characterts to pick because it's personal preference. Some people pick the characters they think are cute, some pick high grade characters because they have high base stats, and others pick a really balanced team. (There's a lot of grinding in this game, so if it gets to be too much, just use the RpgMakerSaveEdit mini program on this forum to cheat lol. It's super easy to use. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/)

Reactions: kaossss

aric1

Jan 6, 2019
Outstanding work!! I did an MTL too right before seeing your post... Oooof
Anyway yours is awesome, thanks again