3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Censorship: No / Mosaics
is this censored or not? im so confused...

Sluttykiz

Jun 3, 2018
This looks like a less intense version of Euphoria, which I could really use to get that shit out of my mind.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Screen shots seem to be misleading have not encountered a single choice so I can't go with reika or team up with her I think I pretty much near the end at this point but am wondering if this is not the in depth version will it be uploaded or something, cause I really want to go through this story with reika if possible she cute as fuck. :) Or am I just not far enough or something in this one?

EDIT: There are only 2 stories the second of which unlocks after the first. The pics in the op are from a different edition of the game in the downloads so I would rec updating it to be less misleading.

Jun 27, 2017
Depth edition seems unavailable to download from the internet(at least I can't find link to that)
Filesupload link is dead
Edit:I found one working link

Reactions: Whatevenisanything
Jun 27, 2017
It's a shame but not
But I see that the version from this website has different looking menu than that on first screen in main post here
vndb also says the english patch doesn't exist(or local admins don't know about it)
I can't say for sure if english patch exist or not(other links to depth editon are dead)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
It's a shame but not
But I see that the version from this website has different looking menu than that on first screen in main post here
vndb also says the english patch doesn't exist(or local admins don't know about it)
I can't say for sure if english patch exist or not(other links to depth editon are dead)
When I looked up on vndb I noticed it didn't have an english patch before as well I really wanted to play that version instead of this one tbh but in the end I had no other options, so i read this one and it was still great at least. Shame it is not translated thought its pretty good story or at least decent imo.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I really wish that the complete version of this gets translated. This had a pretty decent story and good waifus.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone has a working link for this, please ? :eek: The ones provided above aren't working anymore it seems. Thank you for reading me.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes