Unity - Completed - Kim Poundable [v1.0.0] [Lovebyte Labs]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

As this is the year 2023 and not 2003 this just nothing, I played around that time way better kim possible sex games and others like it... (still remember Draken saying how he will get inside her head ie really pushes her into his D - blowjob).
    Then you got ones that came later like the one with luther running slave brothel.

Idk what really this is beyond proof of concept or showing he can make such drawings + animations.

its a ok 10minute quick thing, but better off just googling rule 34 kim possible...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I like to rate games based on their purpose, therefore I don't expect much or any story from minigames or scene viewers.
    I would say that this game is a mix of both, a minigame that is basically only there to few scenes.
    Positive
    - High res cartoon graphics
    - Smooth animations
    - Scene have some SFX
    - Parody
    Negative (the reason for 4 stars)
    - Only 4 animations
    - Animations are very short, only one movement
    - No faces
    - Each character is a simply retexture

How could it become better or for future games
    - Full body, seeing their faces. (Sexy faces, with ahageo, lip biting etc. are going a long way)
    - Better SFX sounds, different moans, if possible with different voices per character
    - More animations
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

As the "Developer notes" say it really is a short game (took me less than 10 minutes to finish it. So while reading the rating take in mind it).
    PROS:
    - The game is really "smooth" which makes the visuals, the scenes, the animations and everything MUCH better (good job to the author for polishing the game).
    - The scenes are good, there are 4 of them for every single character (they all share the same scenes).
    - Great style. Really loved it.
    - Love the Universe. This is of course a personal thing but I wanted to add it anyway.
    CONS:
    - There's just no story. You read few words from the "prologue" and then you're good to have sex with any of the girls.
    - Since there's no story there's no characterization at all of the characters, not even of the MC which is like a mute ghost.
    - The body of the girls. What do I mean? Well they are all the same, if you do the titjob scene they all have the same exact boobs, only the outfit and the color of the skin changes, that's it. The same goes for the ass and for the pussy. Of course it ain't a big problem but seeing some small differences would have made everything better.
    - Lack of scenes. What am I talking about? Well there are only 4 scenes as I said previously (I wont spoil them for you. Just play the game. It's really that short) and that's really it. If there were blowjob, footjobs scenes and something else (different sex positions maybe? Maybe different positions for every single character based on their personality? So for example if Kim is a passive girl in the show, than a scene where she's submitted to MC during the sex act would be good).
    FINAL THOUGHTS:
    Why 4 stars? Before starting the game you read that it is indeed a short one, so you have to rate the game based on that information.
    At the end most CONS I wrote down are things that would make the game much longer (the characterization part for example), and because of that they are not entirely related to the game as it is now but more of an advice to the author in case he/she wants to make it longer.
    The idea was really good but there are things that this game really lacks. If you don't want to make the game that longer than maybe adding just few dialogues that explain the personality of the girls and how they sees the MC, would be really good.