4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Asking for the option to have your or anyone's preferences catered to is not the issue, you scapegoating bi people is the issue, you shielding yourself with (paraphrasing) "gay and straight people won't like this" is the issue, and now you're even contradicting yourself with your "two men going at it" statement.
I was curious if your fine with the Moss Shaper, the gecko and the upcoming goat character, or the shower threesome (the one actual bi scene) and considered asking, but you already beat me to the punch by misusing 'cis' (the prefix you're looking for is 'hetero').
Honestly, I was considering not to responding at all, it would just make it look I'm a 'simp' with no life, especially since I really wanted to keep my Anya response as the last one. But hooray, I just had to log in on the same day you made this post with that ifunny watermark.
Bye.
Just report him and just move on.
I get that some scene's may not appeal to one player, but it would appeal to another player.
regardless of sexual preferences, these are just scene's in a game that may or may not be apart of the main story.
No need to rile up the chat over this.
thats a lot of meltdown for wanting to skip one scene, i mean if i would want to delete it entirely i would understand but this is insane

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
so where find kobalds ? how complete Tenby quest? (upload: never mind there is no new scenes just this arts reward thing)

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes