4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Weekly Roundup - 05/12/2023 - Hey, Whatever Floats Your Goat!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weekly Roundup - 05/19/2023 - They goat a long pretty well!

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I had an feeling that you would allow your players [myself included] to be able to switch between dominance and submissiveness modes at an later point in time [...]
I hope there was no misunderstanding, because I quoted and replied to a question about the map system being worked on. We do not plan to bring any other mode to switch between dom and sub.

Some encounters will show Kincaid being more dominant (like what we are working on right now) and some more submissive, but they are all initiated in the same way and we have no plans to change that.

All information on that has been discussed in this channel, I just want to prevent any confusion.

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
is it just me or has development slown down a bunch ever since cookie and null got those "problems" back in 2022? they released the new jungle and in total after that, they have only released 3 new animation and only the bear, and that was waay back at the start of 2022, new updates and roundups just feel like a way to make patreons think they still working but doing so in a excrutiating pace.

i just feel like theres not much difference between a build from 2022 from now, i played it back then, then decided to come back to it only to see the same literal game with the same dead ends and still not even the fucking map has been implemented.

at least this game doesnt seem to be dropped by the devs, cant wait for the 2030 steam release

Nov 8, 2021
is it just me or has development slown down a bunch ever since cookie and null got those "problems" back in 2022? they released the new jungle and in total after that, they have only released 3 new animation and only the bear, and that was waay back at the start of 2022, new updates and roundups just feel like a way to make patreons think they still working but doing so in a excrutiating pace.

i just feel like theres not much difference between a build from 2022 from now, i played it back then, then decided to come back to it only to see the same literal game with the same dead ends and still not even the fucking map has been implemented.

at least this game doesnt seem to be dropped by the devs, cant wait for the 2030 steam release
This game won't release in under 5 years from now IMO. I believe the active supporters lifeline is too important and progress too slow anyway. The causality between those two is debatable.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
Damn, I can't wait to see this awesome game fully done. It just looks so amazingly great!!!

And about your question of too much updates, nope. Keep 'em coming. Every little piece
is like a gold nugget for me XD

Reactions: Cookiedraggy
Nov 12, 2022
Tổng kết hàng tuần - 02/06/2023 - Bước vào địa ngục hoạt hình (Một lần nữa :D)

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Weekly Roundup - 06/16/2023 - He’s is getting really ram-bunctious!

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature. But I mean the problem is that sometimes Kincaid surfs into 1 Block area ( Stand up 2 Block ) and that's the point where kincaid just glides and gets stuck there. Thanks for listening

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or a feature. But I mean the problem is that sometimes Kincaid surfs into 1 Block area ( Stand up 2 Block ) and that's the point where kincaid just glides and gets stuck there. Thanks for listening
Heya and thanks for reporting in! ^w^

Can you send us a screenshot of the area in which it happens? We have found and fixed a few of them.

Thanks!

Sep 16, 2022
Weekly Roundup - 06/16/2023 - He’s is getting really ram-bunctious!

That actually feels like a Mega Man game. Guys, this looks great. I can't wait to play this and fight this guy... and lose ;)

Noval_343

Nov 29, 2019
i have a question the lore of the game still on development (number of levels and history) or is already done and i just adding it to the game?

Noval_343

Nov 29, 2019
is this future fragment or what...why fragment the game...glitch iad...kincaid,...turdaid...
hmmm no glitchcaid is meant to be a testing platform for the development of the main game Kincaid but turdaid? first time i read about it.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes