4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
i hope artist complete others sketches, insert them into the game like werewolf, threesome kobolds, tiger and other (forgot about animation)

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
It does suck. I want to see that booty. This is one of those reasons I don't do patreon in general, you pay up to support the creator which is GREAT and they deserve the $$$ for such a great game, but in the end the globule masses get to decide the content and your vote becomes irrelevant because it gets drowned out by everyone else, regardless if you are supporting or not. Hope they release A and C as just solo images at least even if it doesn't go in the game.
That… that’s how voting works in general. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t let your voice be heard, like, that’s exact opposite of what you’re supposed to do. Anyhoo, I’m happy with anything honestly, the pace of production and quality is extremely firm and Cookie and co. are doing better on average imo

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I have grievances with Patreon showing the poll results before you even add your vote. I wonder how much it skews the results, probably quite a bit.
Do you think so? I voted for whichever option I wanted to see, no matter what the percentages looked like. I think it would be kind of weird to just vote for whatever's ahead in the poll, instead of what you actually want to see. :unsure:

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
I can confirm I definitely get discouraged from even voting at all if I see something I don't want is significantly ahead already. Feels like it won't make a difference anyway so why bother. Probably the wrong mindset, but that's just how it feels, and I imagine many others are on the same boat.

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
I can confirm I definitely get discouraged from even voting at all if I see something I don't want is significantly ahead already. Feels like it won't make a difference anyway so why bother. Probably the wrong mindset, but that's just how it feels, and I imagine many others are on the same boat.

Kincaid's going to get an Aristotle tattoo on her left butt cheek.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Do you think so? I voted for whichever option I wanted to see, no matter what the percentages looked like. I think it would be kind of weird to just vote for whatever's ahead in the poll, instead of what you actually want to see. :unsure:
This GIFs | Tenor

Spoken true words
soul eater black star gif | WiffleGif

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
i am missing one item in the gallery, i already have: Wolf, Kobold, Sabertooth, Slime, Instructor and Naughty villagers.
Is it in this version?

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I can confirm I definitely get discouraged from even voting at all if I see something I don't want is significantly ahead already. Feels like it won't make a difference anyway so why bother.
Why would you hold back your vote altogether? Why don't you just vote for the thing you want?
If you are a Patreon supporter of "Kincaid", vote not for the majority, but for what you want to see!
I did the same.

i am missing one item in the gallery, i already have: Wolf, Kobold, Sabertooth, Slime, Instructor and Naughty villagers.
Is it in this version?
You are missing the kobold threesome - see this for guidance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Why would you hold back your vote altogether? Why don't you just vote for the thing you want?
If you are a Patreon supporter of "Kincaid", vote not for the majority, but for what you want to see!
I did the same.
Already says why right there in what you quoted, because it doesn't seem like it will matter. For clarification, I'm not even involved in this at all, I'm just saying how I work in general with online polls.
There's a lot more people around than the few that actually speak online, so I'm just bringing to light the existence one group of silent people since you questioned the possibility of visible votes changing the end result. It definitely does, although I don't know to what extent.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t let your voice be heard, like, that’s exact opposite of what you’re supposed to do.
Someone else more or less said what I wanted to say, but in the end it made no difference, so there's literally no point. If option B has 99999 votes, and A has 10, my "voice" making that 10 an 11 made 0 impact on anything at all, the masses still get what they want even if it's not my interest. The end result stayed exactly the same and nothing was affected. So, I don't even bother. Anyway it's all good, maybe the other options will get solo images or something.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
If option B has 99999 votes, and A has 10, my "voice" making that 10 an 11 made 0 impact on anything at all... So, I don't even bother.
You know, the reason why option B has 99999 votes and option A has 10 is because 99999 people like you didn't bother voting for option A after they saw it losing and lost faith. It's a self-defeating cycle that you engage in when you refuse to vote for "doomed" votes.

Altgrr

Feb 25, 2020
I'm just hoping the elevator guard (Queen's champion) will get his time to shine eventually. He's the only buff kobold in the game who doesn't dwarf Kincaid like the wolf and the tiger does.

May 23, 2018
The point on why you vote, even for a "losing" option, is because the people who manage the vote will do things to make voters happy (to hopefully secure more votes!); if you don't vote, they can't really do anything for you, mainly because they don't know what you want!

Say for example B wins with 48% of the vote, but A got 43%; while B has won, it shows that A was also very very popular, and tells the creator "Hmmm A was also very popular, maybe in future I'll release this as a second CG or maybe finish it off and release it separately" or at least do something with it... but if everyone saw that halfway through poll B was winning with 51%, and didn't bother voting for A because they knew B is gonna win, B might end up winning with 80%+ of the vote, and that tells the creator "Ah the other designs weren't that popular at all, I won't bother with those then". This is why even losing votes matter, in any case really.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
but if everyone saw that halfway through poll B was winning with 51%, and didn't bother voting for A because they knew B is gonna win, B might end up winning with 80%+ of the vote, and that tells the creator "Ah the other designs weren't that popular at all, I won't bother with those then". This is why even losing votes matter, in any case really.
A little off-topic from me but nice little example from my experience pretty simple one is not to long ago I voted on a poll from a H artist that I follow on twitter D-Art. The choices were Uraraka, Chi-Chi, Zelda, or Amy Rose. It was pretty obvious who was gonna win a literall no brainer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and despite knowing who was going to have the least amount of votes I still chose them. Guess who that was. If ya guessed amy then you're correct. I chose amy. Uraraka at a whopping 39% though with the amount of time needed left to vote things might change chi-chi is somewhat close behind at a 27% though I still believe uraraka will win.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes