4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
are there gonna be non humanoid/feral bosses or only full anthro?
Only full anthro as far as I've heard, with the exception of the Slime and possibly a tentacle creature of some kind, though that's just me guessing. If they were going to include scenes with non-humanoid creatures one would've already been added with the pink moth-like creatures.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
are there gonna be non humanoid/feral bosses or only full anthro?
Patreon has a rule about bestiality that ferals in games like this can possibly fall under. Some people get away with it (as they should, its just fiction) and some people don't want to test their luck.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Patreon has a rule about bestiality that ferals in games like this can possibly fall under. Some people get away with it (as they should, its just fiction) and some people don't want to test their luck.
sadly i suspected this because patreon rules... they werent like that when they werent big, now they are all like:
1638077253167.png

Last edited:

pmmephatasses

Apr 13, 2020
Will the most recent cheat work with this build? Tried installing it and the checkbox wouldn't check. I figured it had to do with incompatible build. Can anyone shed light on this?

May 24, 2021
Does the boss even have maximum health?
edit: nvm I finally beat him. As of now, even when the boss is jumping left and right, a double-jump and a dash will land you behind the boss where you can have a certain period of time to do lots of damage.
Hopefully that's intended and not a bug, cuz I have no idea how to beat the boss otherwise since the stones cannot be dashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Hopefully that's intended and not a bug, cuz I have no idea how to beat the boss otherwise since the stones cannot be dashed.
It's intended, though not totally necessary. The boulders can be avoided by paying attention to the bounce arc to find a safe spot under them, or jumping over them if they bounce too low to go under them.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
I wonder if new public version has any updates relatively to patron version

TBH it's really nice of the devs to do extra work and publicly release free version that is up to date with the Patreon version each December even though anyone can get it here for free if they want

Last edited:
May 23, 2018
I dunno whether the hotfix is supposed to fix it or not, but I'm still getting the camera super zoomed in and sometimes stuck in place when caught by the chameleon girl. And yeah no heal too.

Also, is it me, or do the flying bugs seem way more of a pain now? Their contact damage seem to go through even if you try to hit them (and then cancels your attack), and for some reason the mid air attack you use to be able to do with the bigger hit box doesn't work now? That used to deal with them quite nicely.

Not to say I'm complaining or anything, this is one of the best H games I've played and all the new content is so cool! One more question though: Will we be able to do the test ride everywhere or is it a 1 time thing? Many thanks!

lewder4ever

Apr 26, 2021
I dunno whether the hotfix is supposed to fix it or not, but I'm still getting the camera super zoomed in and sometimes stuck in place when caught by the chameleon girl. And yeah no heal too.

Also, is it me, or do the flying bugs seem way more of a pain now? Their contact damage seem to go through even if you try to hit them (and then cancels your attack), and for some reason the mid air attack you use to be able to do with the bigger hit box doesn't work now? That used to deal with them quite nicely.

Not to say I'm complaining or anything, this is one of the best H games I've played and all the new content is so cool! One more question though: Will we be able to do the test ride everywhere or is it a 1 time thing? Many thanks!
yes you just can do it once, can revisit it in gallery tho

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes