4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Unlock Gallery (manual way)

All gallery unlocks are saved in gameoptions.ini, which you can find in %LocalAppData%\Kincaid_2_3\ and manually edit with any text editor.

If you cant see a line with [gallery] in it, add that.
After that line (which is a setting-category) you can add the following lines:
Code:
kobold
kobold_threesome
slime
wolf
flight_instructor
naughty_villagers
tiger
gecko
akamai
toy
shower
After each of the scenes you simply add ="1", save and thats it.

I will try to keep this Post updated, but feel free to @ me if I didnt for a while after new scenes were added.

Updated: 2022.03 Hotfix 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 17, 2019
Unlock Gallery (manual way)

All gallery unlocks are saved in gameoptions.ini, which you can find in %LocalAppData%\Kincaid_2_3\ and manually edit with any text editor.

If you cant see a line with [gallery] in it, add that.
After that line (which is a setting-category) you can add the following lines:
Code:
kobold
kobold_threesome
slime
wolf
flight_instructor
naughty_villagers
tiger
gecko
akamai
toy
shower
After each of the scenes you simply add ="1", save and thats it.

I will try to keep this Post updated, but feel free to @ me if I didnt for a while after new scenes were added.

Updated: 2022.03 Hotfix 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This popped up when I was trying to open the data, and none of the settings can be saved for me

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
This popped up when I was trying to open the data, and none of the settings can be saved for me
Its just a warning, along with all the other Errors, you can ignore that.
The tool I linked is just to inspect the data, I doubt it can be recompiled with that.

Regarding the settings... I dont know?
I was able to just edit gameoptions.ini right in that Folder.
Maybe copy it to the Desktop, change the file and overwrite it in its original folder.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Ok please tell me i am not crazy but why there was a face on the picture semi visible when i loaded the picture but after f5-ing the thread now there is not
i mean why is there mr bean in the picture,is it april fools or osmething

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: floran and Philia

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Ok please tell me i am not crazy but why there was a face on the picture semi visible when i loaded the picture but after f5-ing the thread now there is not
i mean why is there mr bean in the picture,is it april fools or osmething
you pretty much just answered your own question in that last sentence you made. though technically for me it's still the 31st

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
we need to add some marker to the maps to advice where is the next part or just put a sign in these water tunnels where we can rembember where we see the sign of the mission before,probably some switch in option to activate more help like in disney universe like a arrow guiding you to the quest or some compass where the arrow point the side quest you select to follow,¿what do you think devs?.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes