RPGM Completed King of Mazes [Final] [King Key Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

exonight

Sep 1, 2018
screenshot3.jpg

Overview:
Go on a quest like none other and save the kingdom of it's unique and strange problems by thinking out of the box and using your problem-solving skills!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-13
Release Date: 2018-10-29
Developer: King Key Games
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: Unofficial Linux

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
No problem fellow pervert, all in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder

we need more Linux games, I was gonna make a Mac version but there's a lot of issues with saves on RPGM MV mac games so decided against

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, that mage looks like Sierra Lee's Ourobos one; wonder if they used that RPGmaker character design, or if it's the same artist.

Reactions: iopmlkju

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, that mage looks like Sierra Lee's Ourobos one; wonder if they used that RPGmaker character design, or if it's the same artist.
Ouroboros, and in fact The Last Sovereign, use a lot of base assets. However, TLS customizes quite a few sprites and character portraits, especially as work has progressed on it over the years, AFAIK.

Good Old Call

Mar 15, 2018
This game. This game right here is an eroge equivalent of a shitpost. It's so dumb. The mazes are dumb. The hidden item jokes are dumb. The dialogues are dumb. The H-CG are also dumb. I can't stop grinning like a retard the whole time. Truly one of its kind

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i know that i shouldnt complain about this on a game called "king of mazes" but i expect for it to be a bit more fun puzzle type of games instead of mindless luck based/trial & error type of mazes. i dropped this game after having to do a chore of clickfest trying to get out of 2 mazes in a row. i love the cg based off the screenshot, and dialogue are quite funny, and maybe theres more to it than these mazes, but damn i just couldnt take it anymore

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
as much as i was expecting this in king of mazes i was hoping for more fun puzzles not this shit

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I SUMMON SPEEDHAX! (Man, this thing helps a lot.)
But about the game...
The mazes are boring, really really boring. There are only 5 pictures (and 4 more pictures of sfw variations).
But the history/dialogues is pretty good, and funny. A good time killer, if you don't mind the boring parts.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
tried it- not sure what you meant by 'clickfest', you just hold down the mouse button, and lead your guy around (unless you mean when you were looking for the Duchess' bean in the private garden?-again, just hold down the mouse button...)
I got the "happier" ending... not sure what caused the difference, the only "choices" you had were how to go through the maze, and whether to find and open the extra items (which are all "key" items and can't be equipped, and didn't seem to affect scenes) (I only played this thing once...) (since I did some back-tracking to find the chests, not sure if time in maze mattered)
gripes- elf queen image was actually a human (short ears, they explained in game elves like witch have long ears...)
you don't have any gold, but can still buy the coffee. You are told you win 900 gold, but that doesn't show in inventory

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes