Seeking Kingdom building / Management

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Looking for a RPG / Kingdom Building / Management game
Do note that it is not required for the games to have ALL of the tags I mentioned

They can be simply Kingdom building or RPG or simply management

I'm pretty sure there's some gucci 'not-so-half-done' RPG Maker games but uh yeah.. there's just so much and so little tags to sort 'em out

Reactions: Bangsad

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Brothel City, haven't played them but also Holy Road and XXXivilization. Maybe keep an eye on Powerless.
Tried Holy Road a while ago and honestly I'm not into that whole "Ugly bastard self-centered religious fucktard" idea
Brother city doesn't looks much pleasant to play
Powerless .. uhhh female leader
XXXivilization doesn't seems much pleasant to play either but I'll give it a shot

Any recommendation for RPG Maker games tho?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
At first I was like 'meh, not my type'
Downloading it right now since it was suggested 2 times and it does have some nice reviews

The Last Sovereign is the best, but I would also recommend Seeds of Chaos.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-2-46-venus-noire.26/
Seeds of Chaos have nice graphic and it's pretty damn fucking nice to play
Only issue I have with it is its slow pace and how your character is totally not a pussy being handled by demon lords
(although it would change the more you advance I guess)

Trying the last sovereign soon

For RPG's Drain Dungeon and it's sequel are pretty good, not RPGM games though they're Wolf. Desire Dungeon too (no idea what engine that is but they all play like RPGM). For a actual RPGM game Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord.

Completely agree about Holly Roads protagonist.
Drain Dungeon is a big no no as it seems to just be a fap game with nothing interesting aside to stick to it (no kingdom building)
Desire Dungeon ... uhhh I'll give it a shot I guess ? maybe? not sure
Familiar spirit of the demon lord isn't really what I have asked for (although it does count as management/rpg m I guess?)
I'll try it tho since it actually seems to be a really nice game

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
What's that one with the NTR Uncle? Lilith's- or.... Almost a boardgame/capture castles....
Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown
Thats it