Unity Abandoned Kingdom Defiled - Shadow Realms [Demo] [Bubblegum Raptor]

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
I cant even choose my army and press start button.. I tried several times..

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
bruh its a demo, if you dont like demo's to help devs find bugs then please keep it moving bro. us fans here really like kingdom defiled so yeah :)
Hate to be that guy, but Demo's are supposed to be a taste of the full product. A demo of a car is you getting to drive it around a bit before buying for example, it's not them asking you to do a crash test or if they installed the breaks correctly.
If the purpose is for us to be a QA team, then it's either an Pre-Alpha, Alpha or Beta or pre-release build. All of which are fine, but there is no need to pretend it is something else, we have all been through the ringer here on this website before.

Fujindevil

Creator of Kingdom Defiled
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey, all :). Great to see all the interest in Shadow Realms!

Hate to be that guy, but Demo's are supposed to be a taste of the full product. A demo of a car is you getting to drive it around a bit before buying for example, it's not them asking you to do a crash test or if they installed the breaks correctly.
If the purpose is for us to be a QA team, then it's either an Pre-Alpha, Alpha or Beta or pre-release build. All of which are fine, but there is no need to pretend it is something else, we have all been through the ringer here on this website before.
This is definitely intended as a ( tech demo / preview ) as stated in our .

If anyone has a question, don't hesitate to ask me!

Fujindevil

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
the pic make it seem like its just gonna be lesbian stuff, also is there any sex in battle or no?
The main character is male and there are scenes with him and the heroines. All animated characters lose clothing when they take damage in a battle, other than that there is no erotic content inside of a battle.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
The main character is male and there are scenes with him and the heroines. All animated characters lose clothing when they take damage in a battle, other than that there is no erotic content inside of a battle.
I think this is wasted potential. I remember the main character having a charm spell. Maybe he can do something with it?

Fujindevil

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
We have released an update. You can download it from and check out our Patreon page for details .

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP Updated... Enjoy!!

P.s- just started my racaty account... waiting for kingdom defiled to upload there ;);)

Edit - Racaty added... Enjoy the Public Build and have Fun

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP updated and Next Public build is up...Enjoy!!!

Racaty will be coming later. i had to reset my internet for faster speeds :)

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just to let everyone know Developer said the new download will now come with a auto updater, and it should automatically update the game when a new version is out.

OP Updated. Enjoy!!