Fan Art Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Could you by any chance help me and explain how to properly prompt different characters? How to group specific features between for example 2 girls (ex. prompt specifically Sabia to have purple hair and Neve to have white hair in the same image) I've seen a lot of 'methods' like using brackets or 'BREAK' but neither seem to work properly
Current generation of checkpoints is struggle with task) This also true for LoRA's.

All i can recommend:

1) Use special extensions (region prompter, masking).
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-...-future-plans-healthcare.211283/post-14305546

2) Also you can try generate characters separately (1 character per image) with plain white/black background and then try to compose them in one image via photoshop or similar application. But method above is much simplier.

3) Wait for next generation of checkpoints, maybe they perform better at this task.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magnelo

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
View attachment 3854596
Posted 2 new versions of KOD model. Added 1 more character: Jasmine) This time i used higher resolution for training, but result is still crap.
Also i noticed that earlyer epochs produses better results for some characters and bad for another, same true for later epochs, but later better understands character related details. Maply is good example of what i saying)
I think this is my last multi-concept model for KOD. Next models would be dedicated to characters (1 model per character).

Overtrained. Better at details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Undertrained. Better at reprodusing NOMO style, except for catgirls.

No well trained model(

Waiting your feedback)

P.S. Now i can test all styles again:KEK:
How about making a bad ending with sabia and jasmine after enslaving wehlis?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote