Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 18, 2020
I wonder how long we have to bear the prompt game. Do you guys think it is far off till we see a version of image generation where we outline what we want in sentences, get a rough pic and do iterations of it making it clearer what we want step by step to the software. Or is that already happening?

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
It depends on the model, but yes, you can sentence what you want more naturally, then use other tool like inpainting to slowly get what you want. You can also use img2img,or controlnet (an extension) to pose your character the way you want. You can also transfer style, use regional prompter ect... there's a lot you can do.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I wonder how long we have to bear the prompt game. Do you guys think it is far off till we see a version of image generation where we outline what we want in sentences, get a rough pic and do iterations of it making it clearer what we want step by step to the software. Or is that already happening?
Programming is more complicating for AI, because of errors on image (bad hands, ugly face, extra fingers) not so critical, but code with bugs can be very dangerous. You alerady can ask of ChatGPT to generate shader for you (for shadertoy for example), but they pretty bad for complicated tasks. So i think we really far from that day. At least this is true for common users of AI, but corporations like Microsoft or Google, can achieve this goal in "nearly" future, at some point.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone recommend a reliable site where I can download and install a decent AI art program?
I have a high-end PC with 32gigs of RAM and a RTX 3060 12gb card.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
After few hours, and hundreds of generated images i have ~100 good variants of few scenes, nut unprocessed by ADetailer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also experimenting with uncommon resolution (civitai allows only 1024x1024, 1216x832, 832x1216).
Hint: don't use more or less than 2048 pixels in total.
Some examples: 1300x748, 1424x624 and so on, and vice versa. If image is very high or very wide, then you probably get, several scenes in one image, like in comics, (probably deformed, but not always).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm new to using ForgeUI. How do I install the models?

Also, I'm getting an error when I try to launch the program. Can someone please help?

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Just donwload then, and place in correcponding folders.

Checkpoints (base models) in "...\ForgeUI\webui\models\Stable-Diffustion\"
VAE in "...\ForgeUI\webui\models\VAE\"
LoRA in "...\ForgeUI\webui\models\Lora\"
LyCORIS in "...\ForgeUI\webui\models\LyCORIS \"

Reactions: Enigmanic

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018

Also, I'm getting an error when I try to launch the program. Can someone please help?
Strange, i didn't encounter any problems with ForgeUI. All i can advice is to reinstall.

Delete "...\ForgeUI\webui\venv\" folder,
launch upbate.bat,
launch webui.bat.

Lame advice, but maybe it helps.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Strange, i didn't encounter any problems with ForgeUI. All i can advice is to reinstall.

Delete "...\ForgeUI\webui\venv\" folder,
launch upbate.bat,
launch webui.bat.

Lame advice, but maybe it helps.
Thanks, I fixed it. I missed an underscore in the file path in my webui-user bat file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote