Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two more usefull resolutions:
ForgeUI Source screenshot Ratio
1312x738 1280x720 1,777
1170x878 512x384 1,333
Later i write C++ utility for automatching resolutions.

I wrote desmos calculator for this:
Input your width and height, scroll down to variants 1,2,3, one of this variants is your solution.
Because desmos doesn't support branching you need peek correct solution by yourself)

I could offer a bit of RenPy coding experience (basic) and a working SD_Forge Setup with a decent GPU.
I don't know and don't like python, but have some experience ("medium") in C/C++ (not modern C++) and GLSL (OpenGL, ShaderToy, but not VulkanAPI). I prefer complete remake of KOD, because i don't like in-game GUI and Log, both are garbage. But i don't want to make remake without developers permission, even those like Hreinn games; or another game (but KOD is more desireble for me).

Does Renpy allow to write pixel on screen (something like "write_pixel(w=0,h=0,RED)")? Or you can just show prerendered videos and images with this engine?

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
I don't know and don't like python,
For a simple VN with a few choices, you don't really need a lot of python coding besides defining some variables and some basic "if then" constructs.
I prefer complete remake of KOD, because i don't like in-game GUI and Log, both are garbage. But i don't want to make remake without developers permission
A full remake would be a lot of work for something we've already seen. I thought more of a fan made short side story in the KOD universe so it doesn't offend the original creators too much.
The "enthusiasm" in this forum will imho only last for a few dozend AI renders anyway.
Does Renpy allow to write pixel on screen (something like "write_pixel(w=0,h=0,RED)")? Or you can just show prerendered videos and images with this engine?
You can define stuff like boxes. But the main concept are full background images with multiple layers of foreground images which use transparent backgrounds

Reactions: Enigmanic

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I found another AI hub, like CivitAI, which allows you to generate images and also use ADetailer, ControlNet, Upscale and e.t.c.
I already imported my KOD models from CivitAI. So if you don't have "good" GPU, you can try this site.

Pros:
txt2img;
img2img;
inpaint;
animate (look like only for SD 1.5);
ADetailer;
ControlNet;
Upscale;
NSFW allowed;
GUI similar to CivitAI (to be fair GUI is garbage, somehow even worse than CivitAI GUI);
free 100 credits per day (not much, but greater than 0).

Cons:
More restrictive in allowed settings (for example 25 sampler steps max for Free user);
Worse then CivitAI (in my experience, even with all Pros);
For some reason can't generate images with PonyDiffusionXL6 (just throw out an Exception and thats all). You need to use VAE;
Really dumb and useless search.

I still prefer CivitAI.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote