Mod Ren'Py Kingdom of Deception JDMOD [0.14.0] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
@random.guy made a tool to simplify installation:

Download it directly from or .​

1. Create a base folder (wherever, whatever the name) and put in:
    1. The 2 batch files "random.guyJDMODInstaller" and "random.guyJDMODInstaller-UnRen" ;
    2. The JDMOD as a folder named "JDMOD" ;
    3. The latest bonus as a folder named "Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc" ;
    4. The game as a folder named "Kingdom_of_Deception-pc".
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. Double-click on "random.guyJDMODInstaller".
I followed the instructions but the scenes are still loked and I cant find the unlock button

joe42

Dec 19, 2017
I am still not finding a "Stories" folder from the bonus scenes anywhere. Is it called something different possibly?
Same here. Please fixx
Are you using bonus pack 10, because at some point between 7 and 10 a stories folder seems to have been added? You should be able to download it from here.
Bonus scenes:
Mega

Mega

Mega

in the bonus scenes there are 2 new short cg scenes , the art pack they released now are from 0.10 and not from 0.11

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2022
Hey sorry to bother,
But is there any apk that has gallery unlocked
I've been trying to find it but couldn't found it yet

Cryodez12

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 1893073
Great work on the mod but why cant I see the unlock button here?

Apparently JDMOD installer doesn't fully install the mod after an error, so if you were missing the stories folder, it won't install JDMOD fully which would have brought the unlock button and only gallery might be installed (in a broken state).

So, to avoid these issues, get the latest bonus package (bonus 10, from a few messages before me) and then try running the installer again. Only if the installer has successfully finished will you get the full JDMOD!

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Hey Heliophorus, I didn't update it for 0.13. My interest for the game is at its lowest and I haven't felt a need for it in the community ; it might change in the future.
Well, I understand, but it would still be appreciated, if not for this one update then for maybe when another comes out.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I am slightly confused on where to merge do i move the scenes folder from bonus mod to newer or move scenes folder from the new to old ones.

Edit: is the prologue restoration, fuck that puzzle and cheat menu thing part of this mod or is just the one in fanfic mega link the only one there and if so do they work?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote