Feb 27, 2018
It'll be on here or svs wthin 10min dont worry
Don't know. I found this site like a month ago or so. Not sure what happend before. Do they instantly publish update right here? Always thought I cant type any comment because this warning that says I need 3 posts to add links. Always thought that one meant that I cant post anything..

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Don't know. I found this site like a month ago or so. Not sure what happend before. Do they instantly publish update right here? Always thought I cant type any comment because this warning that says I need 3 posts to add links. Always thought that one meant that I cant post anything..
There happened to be always this one guy which just leaked their shit right after it was out for 15$+ patreons.
Every version was leaked here before oficial publish release...

Feb 27, 2017
Hreinn themselves interact here sometimes but they dont post links, its always a patron or anyone who gets a hold of the link from any source really.

That's your third post right there so if you're a patron of any games or have links from other sites, just post said link into the correct game thread and you should be good, correct me if I'm wrong mods but the first post gets edited with verified mod links only I think

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
I am hyped as heck. Waited so long for this :p I really hope this update contains some good yuri. The ladies in this game are so hot and sexy. A neve x vehlis would be mind blowing but I feel like they always fall short on yuri content.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
May I remind y'all that Sabia is getting banged by the hellhound, and not the other way around?
Stop trying to take the easy way out. :firstimekiss:
when does that happen ? there is only BJ but not "banged by .. " is it in the Bonus scenes ?

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Jadk was such a nice dude from the start and he deserves some. I think Sabia likes him a lot, I mean he let her work in the bar instead of cleaning garbage, he gave her his Silvertusk knife. Hell, he acts like her father in the tribe. Always there to support her. So she may do that aswell, but yeah when I look it this way it will kinda ruin his character and people could easily say that he just did it to fuck her at the end. Eh, maybe make it so she can reward him or refuse. I don't even know what to think right now. My brain is dead.

Reactions: memosabry777
Feb 27, 2017
Yeah, I agree. Jadk was such a nice dude from the start and he deserves some. I think Sabia likes him a lot, I mean he let her work in the bar instead of cleaning garbage, he gave her his Silvertusk knife. Hell, he acts like her father in the tribe. Always there to support her. So she may do that aswell, but yeah when I look it this way it will kinda ruin his character and people could easily say that he just did it to fuck her at the end. Eh, maybe make it so she can reward him or refuse. I don't even know what to think right now. My brain is dead.
Maybe they can do a thank jadyk for all his kindness thing or a no hes like a father option so it's all on the player/sabia

Reactions: LaPein

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
Again, I don't see him making a move on Sabia. That's not something that would be fitting to his character. Sabia convincing him several times until he gives in is something I can see happening, though.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes