kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
Right, sorry. forgot about that part. I had that too, still nothing. Glitch maybe?
Heavy Leather - Orc or Silver Weapon - more or at 280 stamina, and having at least 200 when the event with Makhor begins - defense at 4 - LEVEL 5 - special training for beast at cost of 150 stam.

If you have everything of this and still it doesn't work, it's a glitch probably. At the beginning I've tried to go where the ren'py folder is located and canceled all the save with the persistent file, and then canceled all the save in KoD folder.

So is 4 defense obtained by upgrading the leather and getting Dodge?
Nope, 4 def is: 2 (with heavy leather armor) + 1 (buying training for defense at "training grounds") + 1 (completing training "Red God Arena")

Do the stamina training first to have more stamina and recover a little bit more of stamina everyday, than decide wich to do first between the dogde training and the defense training.

If you manage you're stamina well, you can complete all the trainings in the arena, the secret is never spar with orcs in the Red arena and starting the Red God Arena event from the first day by having 270 STAMINA

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Do you think we could see Sabia naked and drunk around the village in the future in the sub route? Would be nice.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Seems like all us Rokrid bros are getting boned out of a lot of content this update.
But I thought I was the only one... :cry:

No longer do I have to bear the burden of carrying avid Rokgrid Fan-boyism alone. Let us join forces, gallant Rokgrid fan, together, we shall fight to ensure that Sabia gets the one true romance!

Anyway, here's a different kind of complaint: I want a new armor for Sabia. Seriously!
This!

x1000 times this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This... would only work in the dreams of DnD nerds with no prior background knowledge regarding the subject called 'personal protection'... in which 'leather' would pretty much do 'fuck-all' to protect you from anything remotely resembling real-life weaponry. Rawhide, now that is a different thing entirely.

What is this leather 'armour' going to protect you against? All you'll get is mockery and scorn, calling this 'armour'. Even if this was made from rawhide, I would scarcely call this armour. Just by the looks, you wouldn't even need to aim for the 'gaps'... I could pierce that 'leather' with a spear and I would scarcely need to put in much effort. It doesn't look to be of a thickness of leather to where it would stop direct cuts by anything remotely resembling a Real-life sword or axe. Against polearms, useless. Arrows shot from anything remotely resembling RL hunting or warbows (50lbs up to 150-180lbs)... not likely. If this is made from rawhide and not leather, then it should be of a thickness to where it could provide protection. Because Rawhide is tough as fuck... and is not 'leather'. As much as 2-3mm thickness of Rawhide should negate most direct sword or axe blows and could possibly protect against weak spear thrusts. For similar protection from leather, you would probably be looking at ~5-7mm with an oak-tannin tanned or brain-tanned leather piece (Probably from a cow or possibly water-buffalo), which would possibly be boiled or possibly baked to provide a leather piece with a stiff but somewhat maleable material that more resembles modern plastic than it does leather.

But then, even if the armour was made from the greatest, ten-thousand-times-folded leather armour collected from a Gigantic megabeast and formed by the greatest Orc leather-worker who ever walked the land, when your 'cuirass' is at least 50% gappage in that 'torso/chest' region... I would shudder to call it armour. This armour could work... somewhat, but only if Sabia has a shield. Said armour protects the arms and the shoulders at least, and since shields (When warding off blows) will pretty much negate virtually all cuts into glances and directly reduces the chance of getting hit to the torso/chest by a very large degree (Wherein there is a huge gap right in the middle of the armour saying 'Hit me right here!'), the armour could stop a sword blow or a draw-cut from a misdirected spearthrust being drawn back. Without the shield, my sentiment would be this "Unless your enemies are idiots, you are fucked!"... Because they are going to get the points of their weapons... right in the tit-bag region, between the valley and into the heart. That, Or they are going to go right for the head, which has nothing on it.

Now this... Or this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, here are examples of what Women warriors should totally look like.

As a Human, I would gladly fight beside similar warrior-women, because they are actually 'warrior' women. If the fates would align to where said lady is down to 'get-down' with me, I would verily have post-battlefield Kinky-kinky dirty pseudo-medieval-fantasy-world sex with said warrior woman. A lady warrior doesn't need to show off her tits to me in order to be enticing to me. She need only be a true 'warrior' who leads well and fights well and is a real person with feelings and emotions and isn't afraid to speak up on issues. These are things that will earn my full respect and attention.

As an Orcish dude, a warrior woman would probably earn my full respect as a combatant. Because a warrior woman outfitted and equipped in a similar fashion, would probably know how to fight. And If it came down to it, I would totally have Orc x Human sexual relations with that woman!

And, after all, Fucking women in armour is like slowly unwrapping a mystery christmas present, I'd rather not know what lays beneath! ;)

You never know what is inside the armour, and shouldn't that be the right way? You begin unwrapping piece by piece, stripping her down piece by piece... slowly getting down to her arming garments... you 'unwrap' more and more until she's bare of armour. Then, you unlace the arming doublet, slowly but surely knowing that a good-fuck will soon be within your grasp. I live for these moments!

Awww yeah. There's nothing better than seeing a chick in armour, other than probably stripping said lady from it and viewing the full-on beauty that lay beneath. Then, you get to fuck. If you're lucky, you'll survive.

Sabia may have the weapons, perhaps even an enchanted silver sword. But where is the armour. The real armour?

She has the right characteristics, even the right 'attitude' in my opinion, to portray a warrior woman. But without having proper armour... it does negatively impact on my Suspension of disbelief. Especially the lack thereof of proper 'armour' at the start of the game. What kind of Orc is going to listen to and respect a Human woman whose armour consists of shitty scrap leather pieces sewn in a patchwork with a gaping huge gap placed specifically in the chest to show off her breasts? Get that shit outta here!

10/10! I was born in the wrong Era!

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've followed all the instructions for the "Makhor Peace Event" (Heavy Leather CHECK - Orc or Silver Weapon CHECK - more or at 280 stamina (300 in my case) CHECK - defense more or at 2 (P-DEF 3 for me) CHECK - LEVEL 5 CHECK - special training for beast at cost of 150 stam CHECK) and she still gets torn apart.
Heavy Leather - Orc or Silver Weapon - more or at 280 stamina, and having at least 200 when the event with Makhor begins - defense at 4 - LEVEL 5 - special training for beast at cost of 150 stam.

If you have everything of this and still it doesn't work, it's a glitch probably. At the beginning I've tried to go where the ren'py folder is located and canceled all the save with the persistent file, and then canceled all the save in KoD folder.

Nope, 4 def is: 2 (with heavy leather armor) + 1 (buying training for defense at "training grounds") + 1 (completing training "Red God Arena")

Do the stamina training first to have more stamina and recover a little bit more of stamina everyday, than decide wich to do first between the dogde training and the defense training.

If you manage you're stamina well, you can complete all the trainings in the arena, the secret is never spar with orcs in the Red arena and starting the Red God Arena event from the first day by having 270 STAMINA
Untitled.png

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Is there anyway to keep getting more fire moss? I used up all my ingredients and Elmy is completely out of stock. I cant craft any Royal Gold now...

Loreli

Sep 1, 2017
This is gonna be a bit dumb, but where is Knorgath (the guy Terrok wants you to kill)? I accidentally skipped a few dialogue windows and have no idea where he is.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This is gonna be a bit dumb, but where is Knorgath (the guy Terrok wants you to kill)? I accidentally skipped a few dialogue windows and have no idea where he is.
Start in the tents in the upper camp area, and then read the text (also I'd keep a running save between events for cases like this).

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes