pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I like that people somehow think it's unfair to complain if you're not paying for it, while the majority of Patreon 'devs' are just taking money from people while making up excuses as to why they haven't delivered, or just outright lying to their patrons, and then go back to doing the exact same thing for the next cycle. They can and should be given shit for it.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I like that people somehow think it's unfair to complain if you're not paying for it, while the majority of Patreon 'devs' are just taking money from people while making up excuses as to why they haven't delivered, or just outright lying to their patrons, and then go back to doing the exact same thing for the next cycle. They can and should be given shit for it.
I used to be on that bandwagon myself. But the amount of devs who just begin to go shit is pretty astounding.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Exactly, you're 100 % right.
Plz Gib LINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

cuckofdecade

Apr 27, 2018
what the fuck man, it feels like nomo left his own project. It seems SL was behind NN more than anything else.

Last edited:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Six months of development ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also worth pointing out the exact same poses are just reused in almost all of those scenes lmao

They also have a shitload of bugs and even a "notice to patrons" that there should be a scene where the catgirl meets the tentacle monster but they couldn't do the art in time, and fuck all content outside this.

People have to just ask them for a direct answer on why so little takes so long, when they get so much cash from this. I remember they posted in this thread once saying they'll communicate more in future and that not even that happened.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I doubt Nomo left, because the Neve scene and the Shaman Ritual scene feature his art and the catgirl missing CG mentions Nomo wanting to improve on the scene. I think those scenes were explicitly made that way so they could be easily reused (for reasuable scenes) with slight changes such as an extra orc added or things like that.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes