Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmmm still though i wonder how the story would shift if at all when you do the submissive/dominant route, i feel like it would if it follows the same formula as Noxian Nights

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Lynn

May 21, 2017
hmmmm still though i wonder the the story would shift if at all when you do the submissive/dominant route, i feel like it would if it follows the same formula as Noxian Nights
Sure, it could, or it should, all things considered. And I would be okay with that because it would be the result of a progression rather than some awkward "illumination" during what should be an incredibly painful event (I mean, look at these orc sizes, you wouldn't want to be a beginner). How stupid would it be if Sabia turned into a cumslut right after, or during, the introduction.

As you can probably figure it out, I'm not into the "cock-craving" archetype, but if all the choices you made revolve around it, then it should be the logical follow-up. I just hope I can keep going down the "prude" route and only sex people that I want to sex. In that sense, Noxian Nights sort of disappointed me, not that I disliked the game overal, but I did enjoy it a lot more during the beginning.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hmmmm still though i wonder the the story would shift if at all when you do the submissive/dominant route, i feel like it would if it follows the same formula as Noxian Nights
I don't think we''ll get any huge changes. Like Sabia suddenly becoming a cock hungry whore and being able to blow any orc you come across whenever you want. Story needs her to stay the way she is unfortunately. And a completely different route on that level would probably take way too much work. After all, this game has a lot of branching choices already and there will only be more from here on out. At least that's the impression I got from asking the devs about corruption and/or mind break in the game's story.
But new dialogue options based on how many points you have in each category will definitely be a thing. They already are. And I assume certain scenes and endings will then only be available when you have those dialogue options. And hopefully no more bar scenes where you get railroaded into only one outcome.
Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe eventually we'll get a lot more freedom in choosing when, where and how Sabia whores herself out if our sub or dom stats are high enough. I can only hope.
But I doubt we'll alter the story much. It's gonna be a tale of revenge and power to the end. Barring any sudden unavoidable shifts in the middle of the story, like a demon invasion or something like that.
I don't know all the plans Hreinn Games have for the game. Nothing to do but wait and see.

As you can probably figure it out, I'm not into the "cock-craving" archetype, but if all the choices you made revolve around it, then it should be the logical follow-up. I just hope I can keep going down the "prude" route and only sex people that I want to sex. In that sense, Noxian Nights sort of disappointed me, not that I disliked the game overal, but I did enjoy it a lot more during the beginning.
I love the "cock-craving" archetype. But it's definitely better when I can make her that way, rather than her already starting off like that. I just hope it doesn't take too long though. I enjoyed how quickly I was able to make Riven love it.

Though to be honest I probably would've enjoyed this game just as much if she became a cum slut right after the beginning. My love of my fetishes trumps the need for good storytelling any day. :p
And besides, it would be my choice that makes her that way. So that's good enough for me. XD

Last edited:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Though to be honest I probably would've enjoyed this game just as much if she became a cum slut right after the beginning. My love of my fetishes trumps the need for good storytelling any day. :p
Well, like a Hookerbot from New New York would say... "Call me old-fashioned, but I like a little romance in an orgy".

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, like a Hookerbot from New New York would say... "Call me old fashion, but I like a little romance in an orgy".
Well, I never said it couldn't be romantic. :p
I mean just look at the Lutvrog scene in bonus pack 1. I happen to find that very cute and romantic, and yet she's a mind broken cock hungry slut in that scene. It's perfect. In fact, if there is a Lutvrog romance route in the game, I hope that one of the outcomes is similar to that. If it just ends with generic vanilla romance I would be disappointed. Having Lutvrog dominate Sabia, or even the other way around, would be so much better. Sigh. A man can dream.
There are so many things I want from this game. I'll probably get very little of them though. XD
Oh well. At least I still have the ''bad'' ends. With any luck there will be plenty, plenty, PLENTY more of those.

Reactions: Geese

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I don't like the story and gameplay, but I love how every guy in the game is manly and muscular :heartcoveredeyes:

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Have some news my fellow perverts!

"As was mentioned in the last update, the Horned God's Night is the celebration that renews the year... and it's followed by the challenge of the arena. The sacred combat event can't start until a representative arrives, but you're all getting a sneak preview of her above.

Ylva is the first orc woman we've introduced, and she'll have a lot to say. She's had an interesting life so far and isn't as opposed to humans as many orcs - but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism. Getting to know Ylva will be one of the many components of the next release.

So far you've only seen one shaman in the game, but he represents a much larger body of authority. Some of you might notice the symbol on Ylva's staff is the same as that worn by Groknak and the shaman - this is an element of orc hierarchy that we've been planning to explore from the first release. As a representative of the council of shamans, Ylva will be working together with the local shaman, giving Sabia some interesting choices for how to proceed.

We want the next update to be a substantial one with a lot of different kinds of content. There will be a lot of sexy new scenes focusing on the already introduced cast of characters, of course, including some that people have been asking for. Those of you who enjoy lore, some questions that many people have asked about how KoD's world works will be answered soon. And the arena events will include more of our attempts to continually improve the core mechanics of the game.

As information for the next update release date, we can only say it wont be this month to the people wondering, but we are doing good progress on completing it.

We'll be back with another update in time. Please look forward to Ylva and all the rest!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit my dick can't wait!
welp looks like some patreons didn't like this new side character, hreinngames lost some patreons after that update.
Honestly it's understandable. If the next update doesn't cover your fetishes at all, you will end up paying 3 months for an update you don't even like.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know what you mean by that. (Aside from bestiality, I guess) what fetish have they not covered that they would have been expected to cover?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have some news my fellow perverts!

Ylva is the first orc woman we've introduced, and she'll have a lot to say. She's had an interesting life so far and isn't as opposed to humans as many orcs - but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism. Getting to know Ylva will be one of the many components of the next release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit my dick can't wait!
I hope for some hot lesbian hate sex! x'D:eazyHype::eazyHype:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ehh no? the drop is supposed to happen after patreons made the monthly payment.

by fetish I mean this ugly orc girl
Go check other patreon accounts. You will see every end of month there is a small drop in the ammount of money pledged.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes