ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
someone posted the entire image bank of ver 0.4 on 4ch last night -.- was half tempted to see but ended up saving the entire file
What? Really? I don't suppose you have a link?
I probably won't look at it, 'cause I'd hate to spoil myself. But just having it would make me feel good. :biggrin:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Deathblight pics look hot too :heartcoveredeyes:, guess it's time to stop stalling.
Yeyeye. Get on that, son. Crescentia's art is great. One of my favorite western artists. Go get those lovely animal babes violated by some demons. :evilsmile:

Reactions: mesoru

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Release tomorrow boys and girls :D almost 4 months dev time, wonder how is it gonna be

from the promos it seems like there will be 1 scene with vehlis, 1 bad end for sabia(probly arena lose :D) 1 threesome with neve again(probably on dominant sabia route) but what relates to other orcs routes remains unknown :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hype is real! Holy shit, that preview image! So fuckin' hot! I can't wait!
Christ, her calf looks so amazing in that shot. I love me some good calves.
And Neve's back too. So strong and muscular. Mmm.~ I'm practically drooling. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. :FeelsGoodMan:

Jun 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hype is real! Holy shit, that preview image! So fuckin' hot! I can't wait!
Christ, her calf looks so amazing in that shot. I love me some good calves.
YES! So fucking excited to have a release date down. These two month+ cycles feel like they take forever. Cannot wait to give the update a go.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes