Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Wait they will seriously release it on the 19th? I was prepared to wait for another week or so :FuckYea:.
Assuming that some good soul will share with us his privileges and leak the new update :FeelsGoodMan:.
Kinda sucks that I must start from the beginning since saves won't work but that also means I'll have a chance to play as a mad selfish egoistic bitch Sabia since last time I was playing out of her character and that was not my intend but somehow I didn't even realized I'm going out of my way when I was playing :WutFace:.
SHU_Y9dXgJ.jpeg

SHU_Y9dXon.jpeg
Damn look at Neve's back, I was never much into elfs but :FeelsGoodMan:.
Something in Nomo's art is making me going like nothing else...
Also this position... I wonder if Neve is fucking Sabia with some dildo, orc or somebody else is behind them or are they just rubbing their pussies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
So much things to find out... I wonder if I'll be able to last with seeings new scenes until I actually progress so far in the game. Is there any good soul to leak their shit? :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
playing out of her character
I don't think playing Sabia in any way is playing her ''out of her character''. It's not like her character changes. She's always a ''mad selfish egoistic bitch''. And I choose to believe that her secretly enjoying all the horrible violation and degradation is canon to her personality. You just never see it if you don't get laid all the time. :p Poor girl's probably just got a lot of pent up lust. Always busy soldiering around. No time to have fun. No alone time to at least play with herself a little. Now, thanks to me and my choices, she'll finally get to release some of that tension. :evilsmile:

Dammit. It's already the 19th here. By the time they post the update and someone posts it here, it's gonna be morning. Then I won't have any alone time to release my tension or Sabia's. I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow. Rotten luck. :'(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hype is real! Holy shit, that preview image! So fuckin' hot! I can't wait!
Christ, her calf looks so amazing in that shot. I love me some good calves.
And Neve's back too. So strong and muscular. Mmm.~ I'm practically drooling. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm a stoic and I'll wait until the 26th to download it.

Nah, i don't think so. I'll download the first link I find.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Is there going to be a hero that will post a link today, I really wish I was 15$ supporter, but unless you don't live in shithole country, 15$ is a sum I cannot afford :p Even link in private message is gucci

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
is there no god, the holy patreon gods please hear my plea. may thou be blessed with the will of fap for we fasted for 2 months of no fap. HEAR ME PLEA

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes