EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Koisuru-Oukoku-Cover.jpg

Overview:

In a mythical age, a young man seeks to become an adult. He leaves his farm home to face the frontiers of the kingdom. He comes to a town where one can seek any apprenticeship freely. This is so one can find his own purpose in life, and perhaps his own lover as well. Jobs include: border guard, educator, various magical schools, fisher, and more. With each job there appears to be a respective woman in the same profession to charm. Will the hero be able to find and woo the girl of his choice in time for the town's festival?

Title: Koisuru Oukoku
Original Title: 恋する王国
Alias Title: Beloved Kingdom, Fall-In-Love Kingdom, Kingdom of Love
VNDB:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Release date: 26/01/2001 JP - 2006 EN
Developer/Publisher: Giga, BTAxis
Homepage:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Extra:

43171.jpg 9810.jpg 9811.jpg 9812.jpg 9814.jpg 43173.jpg

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags.

PS: Mirrors will be up in a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been a while since i played this game. i would say it's decent and may to be honest be boring at times. You really need a walkthough or else you will quickly get lost

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
to run this in windows 10, set the propperties to run in windows exp, and run with 16bit color scheme :)

Reactions: Furnox

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I know this game, be ready for some hardcore "skipping days to certain events to a so so scene at the end"

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not favor multiple ending games, because I'm rarely replay a game. Yes I'll miss the fun, but if the gameplay itself not enjoying, why I have to replay just to get different scene. I favor a game that can do all under 1-set of play through, even it spent more than +100hours to meet the ending, better than +100hours to get multiple ending of multiple playthrough.

Reactions: mineiros123

Slipher209

Sep 18, 2017
This was one of the earliest eroge that I have ever played. I remember working through the different endings and giving up on one of the routes because it was horribly bugged. Thank you for the upload but I think I'll wait awhile, need to work through all of these classics first.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm not favor multiple ending games, because I'm rarely replay a game. Yes I'll miss the fun, but if the gameplay itself not enjoying, why I have to replay just to get different scene. I favor a game that can do all under 1-set of play through, even it spent more than +100hours to meet the ending, better than +100hours to get multiple ending of multiple playthrough.
As far as i know the focus is on romance The One Girl till the End...... each playtrough one girl.

silent

Nov 29, 2016
can you add incest and ntr tags to the genre, one of the women is his aunt, and an other women cheats on him

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
oh i remember this..fun times. especially since VNs was as rare as unicorns.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
CORRECTION: In any age
Nah, the description is completely fine. Your "correction" however is simply wrong. It's about a specific young man, not young men in general. Your correction would mean that this specific young man was seeking to become an adult in any age. Hence he'd have to be and omnipotent with the ability to jump between time strings. You're basically saying that guy is god himself. Well, I didn't read the VN yet, but I doubt that's the case.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes