stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
already played 0.3 and it's kinda mixed.

- 2 new sex scenes with 2 whores.
- 1 tits job with new female.
- Older sister bonus picture causes renpy error.
- If you continue the story and haven't pick all the coins then you will miss out bonus collection pictures.
- the game ends with a cliffhanger so have to wait next year to see the fate of MC.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

- If you continue the story and haven't pick all the coins then you will miss out bonus collection pictures.
- the game ends with a cliffhanger so have to wait next year to see the fate of MC.
Damn so nothing with the queen yet?

zarzen

Mar 29, 2021

can you share the game?

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Inshallah this mod keeps a good developement pace, it has a nice setting and art style. So many games like this just gets abandonned :(

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

That sounds extremely disappointing for a year long wait. Did a bunch of story shit happen at least or is this update just a big waste of time that's not worth playing?

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017
That sounds extremely disappointing for a year long wait. Did a bunch of story shit happen at least or is this update just a big waste of time that's not worth playing?
Story goes from 0 to 100 in hurry. I'm actually interested to see how the prince develops as a character now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Story goes from 0 to 100 in hurry. I'm actually interested to see how the prince develops as a character now
That sounds cool, but at the same time I don't want to wait a year for a cliff hanger so I will just skip it and hope we get more reasonable updates and then play it.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
for a new game at the start not soo bad but navigating the screens is a pain in the ass no description where doors lead too, and when u enter sometime a event start u rather wanted at a later point and time shifts with the unwanted event and u miss a other
event
a character sheet with hints or a quest what u need to do to further the story with the chars would be good,same for the main plot dont kow really what to do (maybe a function to click the char on the icon to go where it is, dont like to search the damn castle)the uncle and his son and that henry guy give some NTR vibes, i hope we can get rid of them somehow

good luck with the game i try it at a later point again i think...

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
That sounds cool, but at the same time I don't want to wait a year for a cliff hanger so I will just skip it and hope we get more reasonable updates and then play it.
He is right about the story going places out of nowhere but really it's just.... Well, lets just say good writing isn't the dev's forte.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes