Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I know about the ban about being inluding incest but idk if the ban is possible in step incest also so I think if for just the cause of avoiding ban from patreon dev can add the option like mc is son of king's friend something like that OR like everyone is talking about mc being adopted. idk i have to play 4.0 to see it myself i guess.
in v4 Mc talks about the king like he was a benefactor, going as far as saying that without his help he would have been living in an orphanage. he calls everyone by their name even his aunt, and sister. when he talks to the king or anyone else the MC mentions the older brother as the 'king's son' or 'your son'. the whole thing reads like the author is trying not to mention that the MC is part of the family.

EDIT: The patreon ban is for all incest. it doesn't matter if is true incest or step.

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
in v4 Mc talks about the king like he was a benefactor, going as far as saying that without his help he would have been living in an orphanage. he calls everyone by their name even his aunt, and sister. when he talks to the king or anyone else the MC mentions the older brother as the 'king's son' or 'your son'. the whole thing reads like the author is trying not to mention that the MC is part of the family.

EDIT: The patreon ban is for all incest. it doesn't matter if is true incest or step.
I noticed that too. But I think its because of the relationship between the king and MC. Mc is a bastard, and back in the day bastards didn't really have a great life. Most of them didn't even get to live in the castle. Like mc mentions, if it wasn't for the king he would either be dead or would have been bought up in some orphanage. Bastards weren't really a part of the family. I think the best example i can give is of Robert Barateon's bastard son from game of thrones, i don't remember his name but that's how most of the bastards would live in real history too. Only a few manage to climb up the ladder.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I noticed that too. But I think its because of the relationship between the king and MC. Mc is a bastard, and back in the day bastards didn't really have a great life. Most of them didn't even get to live in the castle. Like mc mentions, if it wasn't for the king he would either be dead or would have been bought up in some orphanage. Bastards weren't really a part of the family. I think the best example i can give is of Robert Barateon's bastard son from game of thrones, i don't remember his name but that's how most of the bastards would live in real history too. Only a few manage to climb up the ladder.
In medieval times Bastards of royal or noble blood were quiet valuable, they were the fallback plan for if the rest of the male heirs died or used in political marriages, they might have lived a life of servitude to the rest of the family, but they still had better lives than most commoners

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
In medieval times Bastards of royal or noble blood were quiet valuable, they were the fallback plan for if the rest of the male heirs died or used in political marriages, they might have lived a life of servitude to the rest of the family, but they still had better lives than most commoners
Highly dependent on the era, but illegitimate children or "bastards" are not shown properly in various media. Children, especially males but also females, depending on the circumstances, were valuable given the high mortality rate. This is especially true in high nobility and royalty, where there are never enough children for all kinds of things.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Interesting direction the game is taking now. It turned dark fast and turned into a kinetic novel. Hopefully the sandbox part returns. If it does I wonder how is the gameplay next if the MC becomes king.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Bad news-old saves don't work.So...back to square 1 again.Not fun,not fun at all.
Even when I saved in the last version where the devs tell you too, none of my recent saves are compatible with this version. Anyone have a save before the new content as I can't be bothered to play through a sandbox from the beginning for a few scenes?

Saves from the free roam sections work fine. Saves from scenes give an error

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Has anyone played 4.0? Does the sandbox map return, or has the game turned into a VN format? Nothing wrong with either, I'm just curious. And also I'm wondering whose scenes will we get in 4.0? Hints seemed to point to the hot redhead Aunt. And I'm curiousof what the King wanted to talk to the MC about the Queen before he left with the dick Henry.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Has anyone played 4.0? Does the sandbox map return, or has the game turned into a VN format? Nothing wrong with either, I'm just curious. And also I'm wondering whose scenes will we get in 4.0? Hints seemed to point to the hot redhead Aunt. And I'm curiousof what the King wanted to talk to the MC about the Queen before he left with the dick Henry.
V4 it has the map back. The queen or his mother?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
The game clearly indicates that mc is the king's bastard son, so how is he adopted? At which point in the game does it seem like he is adopted?
Stop spreading misinformation.
In the latest update he says he wants to see if he can someday marry his sister or his aunt and don't even mention that they are his sister and his aunt the entire update. Either way it's very weird. The new content acts like he's not related to them and they just took him in while the older content is unchanged. It seems like they tried to change it but then just forgot to edit the older dialogue

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes