Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
StOp SpReAdInG mIsInFoRmAtIoN

In thehe new version V.4 you hoe!
I did play v0.4. And I am curious in which event this adoption was mentioned? Also how is it possible that mc is the bastard son till v0.3.5 content and then only when he returns back home in v0.4 he becomes adopted. That doesn't even make any sense.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did play v0.4. And I am curious in which event this adoption was mentioned? Also how is it possible that mc is the bastard son till v0.3.5 content and then only when he returns back home in v0.4 he becomes adopted. That doesn't even make any sense.
There is always the narrative tool of MC being told to be a bastard son all his life and than he learns his life was a lie.
It might be cliche or even plump but it could always work.

Mar 26, 2022
There is always the narrative tool of MC being told to be a bastard son all his life and than he learns his life was a lie.
That would be fucking stupid, not only from the plot side. Patreon pricks don't give a shit whether there's real incest, step-incest or adoption. They ban them all the same.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
Yeah, like Jon Snow. I cannot speak for the future, but as far as v0.4 is concerned, so far we don't really have any indication of MC being adapted.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I played the game from start it is CLEARLY stated that mc was NOT the son of the queen from the begining but clearly is the son of king and his other women besides the queen so yeah he is in no way adopted....but is present in a half sibling situation and stepmother situation....so stop spreading misinformation about dev removed the incest when it was not even present in the first place...also everyone is talking about the latest 4.0 version is it released on f95 yet...? i see lot of people talking about it.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
That would be fucking stupid, not only from the plot side. Patreon pricks don't give a shit whether there's real incest, step-incest or adoption. They ban them all the same.
I know about the ban about being inluding incest but idk if the ban is possible in step incest also so I think if for just the cause of avoiding ban from patreon dev can add the option like mc is son of king's friend something like that OR like everyone is talking about mc being adopted. idk i have to play 4.0 to see it myself i guess.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Very original Western art style without anime influences, Thank you sir and thank your team! May whatever u believe bless u people.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
They say westerners couldn't make decent character faces in games just because big companies who's games had truely ugly face protagonists that make veryone to vomit. This game is enough to fight against this fault declaration,the sense of beauty didn't die, not even in West!

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes