RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So... it has that same puzzle mechanic from Town of Passion, not a complaint, I'm just curious if there will be a difference between Passion and Lust, if so I think Siren should add a skip option so we can check both paths easily.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The gallery room will be in the MC's bedroom. Look for the red orb in the corner of the room. Scenes and characters will begin to populate as you unlock/met them in game.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find a folder called data.
3. In the Kingdom of Passion game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the data folder from the mod and paste it in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Last edited:

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
It seems to me that the art quality is decreasing with this studio.
The Anatomy of the characters is weird with every game they make.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Glad to see we now have to wait extra 1 more year to see zombie's retreat 2 completed
He has to wait on the artists for his games, so his releases are not slowed down.
It seems to me that the art quality is decreasing with this studio.
The Anatomy of the characters is weird with every game they make.
There are different artists for each game.

MrAnonymous9930

Dec 23, 2023
Incest? At the start of the game when picking names and rolls the goddess explicitly says "So the queen found you and raised you, you have no relation to each other". That's not incest my dude. I get Patron has a stranglehold on things like incest, but if that's the case just remove the fake incest or finally switch to Subscribestar. It's just a suggestion. But honestly I'm tired of it and will be passing on this one. I know, not a big loss, but I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of it.

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Incest? At the start of the game when picking names and rolls the goddess explicitly says "So the queen found you and raised you, you have no relation to each other". That's not incest my dude. I get Patron has a stranglehold on things like incest, but if that's the case just remove the fake incest or finally switch to Subscribestar. It's just a suggestion. But honestly I'm tired of it and will be passing on this one. I know, not a big loss, but I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of it.
the goddess also asks "what do you call this person", she's not really asking for a name. Basically, try putting in "Mom" instead of a name and see what happens

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes