RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.3.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
And they will all be from the past glory days... So what's your point again?
Brother, if whatever kink you think is "in" now can't crack the top page there ain't no "past glory days", just continued dominance. If a game STAYS on the top even after being finished, its STILL POPULAR. How do you think this works?

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
I liked previous design so much more, but still will play anything by Siren. At the end of the day he is really good lad.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Jimmy Two Times I just read your review and your introduction kind of broke me, and also made me laugh. o_O:unsure::ROFLMAO:
You said " I like my coffee how I like my RPGM's. With lots of incest in it. "
I'm very curious as how you make your coffee ?
Please explain the process in details.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hotfix just came out. New version is 0.3.1

Android

PC

Beta 0.3 Changelog

== New Outfits ==
Eliza - Nightgown

== New Scenes ==
Eliza - Library BJ
Eliza - Bed Chambers Sex (Nightgown)
Eliza - Prince's Room Sex (Dress)

== New Animated CG ==
Eliza - Kiss

=====

Beta 0.3 introduces new content for Queen Eliza! Her base storyline can now be completed by continuing to interact with her!

Continuing to talk to Eliza should progress her story content naturally. There is no need to grind for any money or stats
in order to complete this update!

== Character Adjustments ==
In order to strike a balance to create a style that I'm most happy with, some characters are receiving small adjustments
to their design.

Both Queen Eliza and Madame Rose have been adjusted in this update. They both have slightly smaller breast sizes. These
changes shouldn't be too noticeable unless you do a direct comparison but it does feel important to note.

Other characters may or may not receive various levels of adjustments before their 'focus' updates.

== Beta 0.3.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed some naming errors
-Fixes some map errors

Aug 21, 2019
Jimmy Two Times I just read your review and your introduction kind of broke me, and also made me laugh. o_O:unsure::ROFLMAO:
You said " I like my coffee how I like my RPGM's. With lots of incest in it. "
I'm very curious as how you make your coffee ?
Please explain the process in details.
Haha, I'm glad my review got a laugh out of you. :) I wish my coffee routine every morning was adventurous like that, but that line was a a wink at the Folger's famous commercial.

1.jpg

scsi

Well-Known Dismemberer
Uploader
Jun 30, 2018
Meh...
1 sex scene and couple forplay scenes. Maybe in 4-5 years something worthy will appear in this game demo.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes