RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.4.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!! lets just go ahead and say it, Siren is one of the best, you get on here and just see abandoned after abandoned or they making enough money and disappear but not Siren, if no one else says it, Thank You Buddy for always seeing it through and making great content and we're looking forward to this project to.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Another generic fantasy harem game....you'd think devs would try to switch things up or add in some spice/twists in 2023.
Why would Siren "switch things up"? He has a fanbase that likes what he's doing.
If it ain't broke. Don't fix it.
"satisfied with vanilla" lmfao like people aren't allowed to have different tastes.
Everyone is allowed to their own taste. The problem is that you are complaining about your tastes not being in the game.
There are more than enough games out there for you to find something you like.
So go find something else instead of trying to force your kinks on others.
Just because you like vanilla ice cream doesnt mean everyone else has to.
Just because you like BBC/NTR doesnt mean everyone else has to.

Unknown40404

Mar 21, 2024
a Town of passion's prequel or a spinoff?.
Or is this the origin, the zero, The one who started it all?

Unknown40404

Mar 21, 2024
Another generic fantasy harem game....you'd think devs would try to switch things up or add in some spice/twists in 2023.
Shut up, if you're looking for something you like go to another developer. You know I'm even annoyed with many developers who have good visuals but carry a lot of NTR.
Harem & IC have become Siren's own domain. So you don't need to look for anything else from their work.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zVImRV.png

Beta 0.4 Changelog

== New Scenes ==
Alexandria - Thighjob

== New Animated CG ==
Alexandria - Stance Training
Sophie - Stance Training (partial/teaser)

=====

Beta 0.4 expands upon some of the interactions with Alexandria!

Her training area was received a visual update, now resembling a small colosseum where you can visit her. Currently, you
can train your strength there with her once a day at any time.

You'll need to reach Strength Level 2 to see all of the new content. To help minimize the grind, the bunny girl near the
center of Valencia Courtyard will give you a strength potion for free!

Additionally, Queen Eliza has a new Hug option that changes depending on how far your relationship has progressed with her!

And lastly, Sophie has a small teaser animation for her Stance Training event that will be fully added in a later update!

== Character Adjustments ==

In order to feel a bit more evenly proportioned, Alexandrias character bust was updated.

Her breasts and hips were slightly reduced. Personally, these changes don't feel too noticeable without a side by side
comparison which was my goal as well as making sure she still kept those strong thighs!

== Beta 0.4.1 ==
Fixed small bugs involving cutscenes and Alex's dialogue

Download

PC

Android

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Why would Siren "switch things up"? He has a fanbase that likes what he's doing.
If it ain't broke. Don't fix it.

Everyone is allowed to their own taste. The problem is that you are complaining about your tastes not being in the game.
There are more than enough games out there for you to find something you like.
So go find something else instead of trying to force your kinks on others.

Just because you like BBC/NTR doesnt mean everyone else has to.
Any game: *Exists*
NTR religious freaks: ADD CUCKOLDING WHERE NTR

Reactions: Breadt

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Shut up, if you're looking for something you like go to another developer. You know I'm even annoyed with many developers who have good visuals but carry a lot of NTR.
Harem & IC have become Siren's own domain. So you don't need to look for anything else from their work.
The issue with dudes like the one whos 1 year old post you guys are quoting is not even the fact that he wants NTR. It's the fact that he wants one cliche that he likes(seriously, gtfo with another raceplay giant dick steals your girl. That has partly ruined NTR as interesting subgenre for me) with the one already established.

I'm ready to play any of these two separate categories if it's something interesting or has fabulous scenes/gameplay.

Reactions: Breadt

hentaidude232

Jan 4, 2024
I know we're a ways off from this, but I hope this is the Siren game where we finally get a pregnancy tag
I doubt siren will change his mind about pregnancy. Personally I want more sex positions and scenarios that aren't so vanilla. Wish he had more expressive movements and facial differences mixed between each animation. Also the angles in some scenes are too focused on MC's own body at times. I think the worst parts for me are the threesomes that are just literally a shared bj with no interaction between the 2 LI's. But honestly my opinion doesn't really matter since I'm just sailing the 7 seas lol.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Big problem, after asking the Queen for a Hug in the morning the picture of them hugging is permanently on the screen and wont disappear
Does anyone know a fix for this?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!! lets just go ahead and say it, Siren is one of the best, you get on here and just see abandoned after abandoned or they making enough money and disappear but not Siren, if no one else says it, Thank You Buddy for always seeing it through and making great content and we're looking forward to this project to.
Certainly top tier and constantly working/releasing. The only downside is due to so many projects it feels like they take a long time to finish despite the regular hardwork

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
The gallery room will be in the MC's bedroom. Look for the red orb in the corner of the room. Scenes and characters will begin to populate as you unlock/met them in game.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find a folder called data.
3. In the Kingdom of Passion game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the data folder from the mod and paste it in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.
can you share unlocked version?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes