zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well ever other game i play there is no problem with moving animation but this one does. so i had to turn it off. still love the game and looking for more to come.

Aug 26, 2021
well ever other game i play there is no problem with moving animation but this one does. so i had to turn it off. still love the game and looking for more to come.
The same thing happens to me, only with this game the animations don't work well for me. And now the option to deactivate them doesn't work either, but hey, it's just a small detail, I guess it will later.

prut22

Jan 24, 2018
I got a bug where if you touch the force field in the mines, your character is stuck looking at his right and you can't interract with anything that isn't at your right or automaticly triggerd.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: Iron Luke

Iron Luke

Apr 12, 2022
I got a bug where if you touch the force field in the mines, your character is stuck looking at his right and you can't interract with anything that isn't at your right or automaticly triggerd.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
i'm dealing with the same bug.. Anyone got a bug fix or something?

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
how did you pass through it? I'm stucked there. those big slimes kills me everytime
The splitting slimes can be killed fairly easily by equipping gear that raises Spirit and using the various AoE magic skills once they begin to divide. The map itself can be navigated either by the minecarts or by using the teleporting spell to jump over the gaps.

Reactions: Iron Luke
Aug 11, 2018
really enjoying this so far, but i would love to see a little femdom here and there, corruption is so much more fun when they just give in to their desires rather than just let you take them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know about femdom but mybe a threesome with the girls. a scene with the brothel girls too but i will not share my hero girls lol. i want both queens too.

Reactions: Irizin

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering has the next update got ner are has it hit already. because if it has not come yet i will wait.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes