aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017
its wild how patreon can just steal the money like that.
not only that, but if customers do not cancel their subscription. patreon will keep charging them month after month and keep all the money themselves.
...and destroy people life while they're at it ; _ ;

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is great patron and other big compainy's don't give a shit about the clients they just want the riches and all of use are just nothing to corps. it's just like shadow runner we are cattle to them.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I've updated the front page to include our new . If you were a Patreon before please reconsider resubscribing to our subscribestar to try and help keep the project alive!
bro all you patreon pages are dead? i understand welcome to nicest, but not the others

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they had to let people no that patron screwed them and the patron user's. i mean would u still us patron if they closed down you devs page but did not tell you and kept chargeing you for nothing.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
It seems that there will no longer be public versions :'v
This is why the community on here really is hot garbage. Spreading misinformation, making up things and entitlement.

Straight from the subscribestar page: "Public builds are released the following month, on the last Wednesday of that month."

There has always been public versions, it's just leakers handed them out earlier. Trust me if you can't wait a month.. you have issues.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is why the community on here really is hot garbage. Spreading misinformation, making up things and entitlement.

Straight from the subscribestar page: "Public builds are released the following month, on the last Wednesday of that month."

There has always been public versions, it's just leakers handed them out earlier. Trust me if you can't wait a month.. you have issues.
Dude's a troll. You activated his trap card. Congrats. But yeah, unless dev says otherwise, don't believe shit.

Reactions: 72 man

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Dude's a troll. You activated his trap card. Congrats. But yeah, unless dev says otherwise, don't believe shit.
I mean to be fair the itch page has been restructured to have the 18 dollar paid version and the demo
The old layout was 5 dollars for latest and free for older version

I don't know the contents of the demo as i haven't downloaded it but it's not called "public" anymore

SOURCE:

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
What do the minor rage/ice orbs do? I am lost

Also why does it go black screen when I am trying to do Vulsha's orc halberd retrieval quest?

Last edited:

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you all for the bug reports. I'll do my best top get them sorted for the next build. I'll likely change the Volcano puzzle in some way since it seems to generate a lot of confusion and it seems the ethereal skill is broken / breaks the game. I believe it is caused by the ethereal power running out as you traverse through a linked door (like in the Inn upstairs).

Does anything else happen? Does the window resize or anything like that? Does any error popup?

What is a "real fap-fap scene"???

No, there won't be any futa in this game. RPGM is the perfect engine for this game so I wouldn't expect that to change either ^^
It goes black screen for me whenever Titania or Vulsha break their oaths. It goes completely black screen and there is no reason why - no window resize and no error popup. Why is that?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes